Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2016 9:37:03 PM EDT
I need to find a FFL in Colorado Springs on Saturday, Feb 6th, for a private party transfer. I'm selling to a buyer from Pueblo, so C-Springs is about half way between the two of us, but I'm not really familiar with the FFLs there that will facilitate a private party transfer. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 9:59:49 PM EDT
[#1]
In Springs I use Springs Armory which is by Powers and Palmer Park $25 I believe. Good ppl to deal with,  nice shop to check out too.

Edit: Misunderstood post to begin with

Link Posted: 2/5/2016 2:26:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I visited Springs Armory for the first time today.  It's actually on Waynoka, just east of Powers, a half mile or so north of Palmer Park. It's in a little shopping center, watch for a right turn off Powers.  Nice little shop, friendly and helpful staff.  And hey, they're in the county, so the sales tax is less than in town.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2016 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys - it looks like I'll do the transfer with Springs Armory tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 2:05:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Late to the party but they also give mil and first responder discounts. Great people.
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 6:58:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/11/2016 10:02:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Late to the party but they also give mil and first responder discounts. Great people.
View Quote

It was an easy transaction with them on Saturday. I was happy to see that they have "mag kits", and small AR parts there. I didn't know about the MIL discount - i'll have to keep them in mind the mext time I have an internet transfer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top