Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/26/2015 1:12:56 AM EDT
May go shopping for a wood burning stove and there is one store in particular in Peublo that has or can get what I want.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:49:02 PM EDT
[#1]
stay on the north side any of the business areas, or pueblo west and you'll be fine, I'm thinking you're going to be on 4th or the blvd. thats where the two big shops are for stoves just be aware of your surroundings most of the losers are easy to spot by their classy face and neck tattoos, and above all else always carry, this town has become a crap hole more so than before as of late, avoid bessemer as well as the east and west sides at all costs.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.  I may defer until next week as the place I'm thinking of is Bighorn Stove on 4th.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Vermont Castings as well
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks.  I like Vermont Castings too and they have the added advantage of being made here in America.  As stated earlier in another thread, I want not only to heat the house but also to cook atop of it if necessary.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:23:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I have an older Encore, essentially equivalent to the Encore / Defiant flexburn they show now.  You can certainly cook on top of it and have the option to use the catalyst or not.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Went to Big Horn and the Walgreen's across the street doesn't have a very high class customer base.  Not that the derelicts who hang out are any better on the Big Horn Stoves & Spa are any better.  That's why Big Horn Stoves and Spa has a Gun Zone sign; yep, the owner wants the bums out.  Dunno if he's armed.

Anyway, I bought a Jotul F55.  It's a few hundred dollars cheaper than the F50 but I don't need that top loading feature anyway.  Thanks all.
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 12:05:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Gary is good guy and you can be sure he is armed and he has been in that neighborhood a long time with few problems, and there is a good reason. He has a reputation for not tolerating BS from the punks. Gary is a hunter and shooter, he has his fifth wheel set up year around beside his house and goes out there to clean his guns and watch football. Gary does have the black rifle disease.

You have to twist his arm hard and just right but he will deal with you on a stove or spa.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top