Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2015 5:35:47 PM EDT
If you know of something give me as many details as you can. The place I just started with pulled the old bait and switch so it's time to look again.

IM me details if you wish or post here. In case any of you happen to be an owner looking to fill a seat I've got an A with HAZMAT and tanker. I've got just over three years experience and no accidents or tickets. Most of that time was in ND and grew up in PA so I've got winter/smaller mountain driving experience but none in the Rockies.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll check around. You opposed to nights?
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:07:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I can look around too.

CDOT is hiring this time of year.

Link Posted: 10/5/2015 9:26:15 PM EDT
[#3]
No LTL interest? Lot of drivers needed in Henderson.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:08:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you know of something give me as many details as you can. The place I just started with pulled the old bait and switch so it's time to look again.

IM me details if you wish or post here. In case any of you happen to be an owner looking to fill a seat I've got an A with HAZMAT and tanker. I've got just over three years experience and no accidents or tickets. Most of that time was in ND and grew up in PA so I've got winter/smaller mountain driving experience but none in the Rockies.
View Quote

The papers are loaded with Help wanted CDL drivers. Hwy 85 has 1/2 doz Help Wanted signs out front. If you're a vet pm me.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll check around. You opposed to nights?
View Quote

I'm working nights now and would again for the right job.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 12:39:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can look around too.

CDOT is hiring this time of year.

View Quote

State job would be nice, I'll look into it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 12:43:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The papers are loaded with Help wanted CDL drivers. Hwy 85 has 1/2 doz Help Wanted signs out front. If you're a vet pm me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jobs are posted everywhere but I'm trying to avoid what I just ran into with a little inside info.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#8]
My buddy works for a lumber company based out of Henderson (I think it's alpine) and he makes decent money and goes home every night. Long days though but that's to be expected.

Also, FedEx Freight is always looking for both line haul and local drivers out of Henderson.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 12:25:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Jobs are posted everywhere but I'm trying to avoid what I just ran into with a little inside info.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately with or with out insid einfo. No job is guaranteed. or possibly a good fit for you.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 9:10:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Also, FedEx Freight is always looking for both line haul and local drivers out of Henderson.
View Quote

Not line haul, there are plenty of guys waiting for internal transfer to line haul. The other part is correct.

And op what are you trying to avoid exactly, didn't quite get that post.
Link Posted: 10/7/2015 1:46:28 AM EDT
[#11]
ups is looking for seasonal help as well
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top