Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2015 9:49:42 PM EDT
I don't ask for help a lot. I've got friends that will verify this. I'm asking now. It's not for me, though. It's for my sister-in-law Tedd Hathaway. She has already beaten cancer once. Now, she's back in the hospital. She is a strong woman, a great Mom and a genuinely good person, unlike me. Any, and all, prayers for her recovery would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I posted this over in the Team forum, too.  I don't know how many here make it over there.  Thank you for any prayers and good thoughts.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Done
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:37:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Lost my mom to cancer in August. Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#4]
FUCK CANCER!!!

Prayers for you and your family.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:29:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Done.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 8:05:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Done also.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
View Quote

Prayers sent. You and your family have a huge pool of support and assistance here in the HTF, If there is anything you or your family needs please do not hesitate to ask.

The people I have had the pleasure of knowing through this forum have helped me through some of the worst times of my life. We are all here for you if you need us.

I can not express how grateful I am for the support I have received from the members here. Be strong and have faith.

My Father

My Uncle

PS.
Check this out and do some reading, If you have any questions send me a PM and we can exchange numbers.
Cancer treatment
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Prayers sent.
Link Posted: 10/5/2015 10:21:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Prayers bud, not sure where your at in CO but if you or your family need anything....
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 9:34:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks all for the prayers.  My sister-in-law is back home where she belongs.  She still has some recovery ahread, though.  Again thanks to all that sent good thoughts and prayers.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks all for the prayers.  My sister-in-law is back home where she belongs.  She still has some recovery ahread, though.  Again thanks to all that sent good thoughts and prayers.
View Quote

Glad to hear she's home, nothing is worse than sitting in a hospital when you want to be home!
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:29:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Glad to hear she's home, nothing is worse than sitting in a hospital when you want to be home!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't I know it.  been there, done that... over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  Oh well, still here to complain about it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2015 10:35:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't I know it.  been there, done that... over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years.  Oh well, still here to complain about it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still on the right side of the grass, thats what matters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top