Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/17/2015 3:34:54 PM EDT
I thought DeGette told a guy that he was lucky to live in Denver because the police would be right there.  14 minutes...

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/16/exclusive-visiting-couple-beaten-attacked-on-16th-street-mall/
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 4:05:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Lovely.

When I see a drunk or reckless driver on the road in Denver that is near another jurisdiction, I wait to see if they make a turn into another city before calling DPD.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 5:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats the reason I avoid any of Denver. Drive around it at whatever the time lost is and wont work there either.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 6:17:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Ive had a 2.5 hour wait for responding to breaking and entering with the perpetrator standing in front of me. Couldn't do much since I was at work. Chatted for a while with him until he left for work. He broke in for a place to sleep. He worked at the gas station two blocks away which was across the city line.  I used to see him once a week or so. No charges ever.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 8:51:23 PM EDT
[#4]
You tell dispatch. Oh BTW I'm armed. before you hang up there's at least 2 - 3 uni's out front.
Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You tell dispatch. Oh BTW I'm armed. before you hang up there's at least 2 - 3 uni's out front.
View Quote
Make sure you say "Im the white guy with the tattoos"

Link Posted: 8/17/2015 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I thought DeGette told a guy that he was lucky to live in Denver because the police would be right there.  14 minutes...

http://kdvr.com/2015/08/16/exclusive-visiting-couple-beaten-attacked-on-16th-street-mall/
View Quote
Joking aside that is fucked

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 12:04:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lovely.

When I see a drunk or reckless driver on the road in Denver that is near another jurisdiction, I wait to see if they make a turn into another city before calling DPD.
View Quote

Followed a drunk from Lincoln & 25, off on Hampden, stopped at a liquor store Hampden/Federal. transferred from state patrol, Douglas, Arapahoe, dpd, and finally Shreridan. Who finally showed up and made the arrest.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 3:56:38 AM EDT
[#8]
After trying to convince the strangers to change their ways?

Welcome to any city anywhere.

I'm on the mall almost daily.  I took the East Colfax bus every night at 1AM.  I've never had a problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top