Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/4/2015 7:12:48 PM EDT
Any suggestions on temporary housing near Fort Collins from the middle of July to near the end of August?

I just need a place for myself with no pets for about 6 weeks.  Most apartments understandably want a much longer lease.

Are there any weekly or monthly apartments in the area?

I don't mind driving up to about an hour.

Thanks for any suggestions.
Link Posted: 7/4/2015 11:00:38 PM EDT
[#1]
There's an extended stay hotel at crossroads and i-25

Alot of the hotels near greeley are empty due to the oil fields layoffs.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 1:24:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Hotel or motel will be the only solution. Those are averaging $8-1200 monthly. DO NOT USE THE ONE NEXT TO THE WAFFLE HOUSE OFF 25. It's section 8 and a somewhat 1/2 way house.
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 3:02:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hotel or motel will be the only solution. Those are averaging $8-1200 monthly. DO NOT USE THE ONE NEXT TO THE WAFFLE HOUSE OFF 25. It's section 8 and a somewhat 1/2 way house.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I could find a hotel/motel for 1200 monthly I would be happy.  The hotels I spoke with last week didn't have weekly or monthly rates and the prices were all >$100/night.

If you could pass along the name of a hotel where I could stay for $1200 per month or less I would appreciate it.

BTW I think the extended stay at crossroads and I25 is the Value Place.  I was in the area last week and they had a sign advertising $399/week.

Is the Value place the one that is section 8 or is the section 8 one in Fort Collins?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If I could find a hotel/motel for 1200 monthly I would be happy.  The hotels I spoke with last week didn't have weekly or monthly rates and the prices were all >$100/night.

If you could pass along the name of a hotel where I could stay for $1200 per month or less I would appreciate it.

BTW I think the extended stay at crossroads and I25 is the Value Place.  I was in the area last week and they had a sign advertising $399/week.

Is the Value place the one that is section 8 or is the section 8 one in Fort Collins?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

ft collins, is the section 8

good luck getting any place, cheap. Greeley Independence Stampede is winding down. Frontier Days is getting ready to kick off, combined with The Black Hills MC classic 1st week of aug. No one is discounting since it's now "In Season"

start calling
https://search.yahoo.com/local/s;_ylt=AwrT6V37mplVHAMA1mknnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEzOWlpMXBsBGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDRkZHRTAyXzEEc2VjA3Nj?p=motels&addr=Windsor%2C%20CO&hspart=mozilla&hsimp=yhs-001&fr=yhs-mozilla-001&offset=75
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 7:30:36 PM EDT
[#5]
good luck getting any place, cheap. Greeley Independence Stampede is winding down. Frontier Days is getting ready to kick off, combined with The Black Hills MC classic 1st week of aug. No one is discounting since it's now "In Season"
View Quote

This is more like what I am finding.  Cheap is relative.  $1200 for a month would be fine if it was a decent place.  $1600+ a month for what is basically a roach motel is a little harsh.

I think I will look farther south.  Any thoughts on Firestone, Frederick, Erie, etc.?
Link Posted: 7/5/2015 8:03:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Long term housing in FOCO is scarce, let alone short term. Best bet is the aforementioned Value Place or keep looking through craigslist.
Link Posted: 7/6/2015 1:15:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This is more like what I am finding.  Cheap is relative.  $1200 for a month would be fine if it was a decent place.  $1600+ a month for what is basically a roach motel is a little harsh.

I think I will look farther south.  Any thoughts on Firestone, Frederick, Erie, etc.?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

GOOD Luck. From south of denver to north of torrington it's summer.  There's a few KOA's around, one off shields or taft north of ft fun.
If you're a cigarette smoker or not adverse to smokers, i can ask our friends. They have a spare room.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top