Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2015 1:10:02 PM EDT
I don't want to dress up just enjoy some good seafood. Extra Internet points if they serve a good sea bass plate.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 5:41:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Ocean prime

May be a little too dressy for what you are looking for but the food rocks
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 6:28:21 PM EDT
[#2]
it's been a few years since we drove down to eat at The Fresh Fish Co. off Hampden.
Link Posted: 6/26/2015 10:53:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Big Mac and Little Lu's gets pretty good reviews.
Link Posted: 6/28/2015 12:44:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
it's been a few years sinc ewe drove down to eat at The Fresh Fish Co. off Hampden.
View Quote

Was there a month or 2 ago, skip it, nothing worth the price on the menu, over cooked fish, service stunk and just not as clean as it has been.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 7:21:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Cherry Crest, University and Orchard-chef special is the lobster and crab meat enchilada-oh mama!!  They also have very good traditional seafood meals.  Great place, not fancy at all.
Link Posted: 6/29/2015 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Junz in Parker.  It is a sushi place but they have other stuff.  Including a nice Chilean sea bass.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 10:46:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Jax should be gtg, the one in KC was great.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:06:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Bonefish is legit, and reasonable. There are a couple of locations in Denver.
Link Posted: 7/1/2015 11:34:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks guys, there's definite a few spots I'll be hitting.
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 12:41:46 AM EDT
[#10]
You might also consider Pappadeaux in Greenwood Village--right there at the Landmark.  

Sure, it's a chain, but it's mighty good
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 8:52:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Cherry Crest, University and Orchard-chef special is the lobster and crab meat enchilada-oh mama!!  They also have very good traditional seafood meals.  Great place, not fancy at all.
View Quote

Just ate there the other day, the lobster and crab meat enchilada  was downright superb
Link Posted: 7/7/2015 9:03:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You might also consider Pappadeaux in Greenwood Village--right there at the Landmark.  

Sure, it's a chain, but it's mighty good
View Quote

Agreed- very good
Link Posted: 7/8/2015 6:21:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't want to dress up just enjoy some good seafood. Extra Internet points if they serve a good sea bass plate.
View Quote

So where did you go?

I'd second Ocean Prime, except I don't consider it casual.  Oceanaire can be good, but most of it seemed fried when I was there last (I also like pappadeaux, but same applies).

Sea Bass...I'm not sure I've seen it regularly on a menu.  They should be running off the south east coast about now though so someone might have it on special.  Caught a couple off the coast of Rhode Island on a vacation (august time) while in high school.  Great fish, but if fresh, I'd opt for a big ol' blue fish fillet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top