Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2015 2:51:08 PM EDT
...I refuse to call it what ever they call it now.

Anniversary is 8th, Daughters 14th birthday is the 24th. Figured tickets for the Foo Fighters show the 17th would be perfect. Shhhhhhhh.

I saw Steve Miller there in the early 90s, and dont remember much for various reasons.

Whats the skinny? How early should you get there for a "good" spot on the lawn? What about a pack, blanket, h2o and such? Not worried about CCW.

Gracias
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:13:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Like you the last time we were there Clapton/ buckwheat zydeco. Security was heavy handed, sound sucked, too many AI & SI folks.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 2:28:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Like you the last time we were there Clapton/ buckwheat zydeco. Security was heavy handed, sound sucked, too many AI & SI folks.
View Quote
Id park at a light rail station a few north or south and ride in to arapahoe.  I remember traffic being atrocious

Link Posted: 5/26/2015 10:17:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Traffic sucks. I always get to concerts as soon as doors open but I like being right on the stage if possible. I'd say an 45-60 minutes before first set is a great time to pick a spot.
Link Posted: 5/26/2015 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
The lot at Southmoor Station on Monaco just south of Hampden never fills up at night. Or, if you're coming from the south, the lot at County Line and the garage at Lincoln are usually wide open as well.

An added bonus for Lincoln is that the Clock Tower Grill, right next to the station, is pretty good.

Just never, ever, ever touch a button in an RTD elevator with your bare hands.

Ever.

Quoted:
Id park at a light rail station a few north or south and ride in to arapahoe.  I remember traffic being atrocious  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
So...

A. Traffic sucks
B. Parking sucks worse
C. Acoustics suck
D. Security is run by the Gestapo.
E. And never, ever touch a RTD elevator button with bare hands
F. Ever

Ok then. Lol.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 11:18:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Anyone else want to add to the list of fantasic Fiddlers fun facts?
Link Posted: 6/3/2015 1:02:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I once saw Iron Maiden play there on the same night as another couple from the COHTF without knowing it. We probably even sat near each other.

How's that for a fun fact?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 12:59:30 AM EDT
[#8]
I am going to the Foo show on the 17th.  Is it possible to conceal carry there?
Link Posted: 6/4/2015 7:55:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I once saw Iron Maiden play there on the same night as another couple from the COHTF without knowing it. We probably even sat near each other.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/4/2015 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Think not. But you know the rule....your call.

I won't be.

Quoted:

15 points.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top