Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2015 9:25:09 AM EDT
Havent been able to access the site for a couple of days. Anyone else?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:16:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I tried going there yesterday while ARF was feeding hamsters, and it didn't work then either.  Just tried now again, and no luck.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:16:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
The site works fine.

They just went through and banned a ton of people.  I guess you guys were all being bad.  Sorry.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:20:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Yup-last time I was on was Friday. I guess the only ones getting on are the ones who live on Pawnee Grasslands.
Wonder if they'll pay for relocation ?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Been down for a few days, guess im gonna go clean a few guns. If the weather was nicer I would hit the range.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The site works fine.

They just went through and banned a ton of people.  I guess you guys were all being bad.  Sorry.
View Quote

You were the first to get banned what are you talking about?

Somewhat withdrawals, reminds of the fatal crash/loss back a few years, there was panic in CO streets.

Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got the shakes, I must be going through withdrawal.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:48:17 PM EDT
[#8]
what's this other site you all are talking about?
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Guys J is unavailable via physically and remotely to address the equpment issue. Does anyone have Foxtrots info?  If so please pm me.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Somewhat withdrawals, reminds of the fatal crash/loss back a few years, there was panic in CO streets.

View Quote

This has to be KILLING you Skully.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:10:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Posted on their fb page that the server appears to be in need of a reset, but with it being the weekend, they've got no one to go push the button or cycle power.  Guess it's an unmanned office or co-location, at least on the weekends.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Guys J is unavailable via physically and remotely to address the equpment issue. Does anyone have Foxtrots info?  If so please pm me.
View Quote

I just checked and am kicking myself because I absolutely should have his info. I've been checking here, waiting for this thread since Friday. Hey everybody!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:00:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Withdraws suck!
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 10:10:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've already accepted my 23K is no more
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:24:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Same here
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't worry, we'll still be on top.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 12:36:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Posted on their fb page that the server appears to be in need of a reset, but with it being the weekend, they've got no one to go push the button or cycle power.  Guess it's an unmanned office or co-location, at least on the weekends.
View Quote

LOL there's a facebook page?
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:28:45 AM EDT
[#18]
J posted this on the facebook page earlier today:

Well. Yeah. This sucks. Server is in a hung state and I'm a long ways away. I can't login to it remotely, and the support tickets aren't getting answered from the Datacenter well at all this weekend. Which isn't typical. Additionally I can't really call them either. Someone feel like shooting me an email or what's app message and I'll work with you to call them and tell them that I submitted tickets that haven't been answered.

Worst case scenario is a hardware failure keeping it from booting. We have backups of the data, so don't worry. Unfortunately this happened on the first day of a 8 day trip, so in such a scenario we would likely be down until my return. Sorry for that bad news, but I'll keep trying best I can from here.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:37:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Well. Yeah. This sucks. Server is in a hung state and I'm a long ways away. I can't login to it remotely, and the support tickets aren't getting answered from the Datacenter well at all this weekend. Which isn't typical. Additionally I can't really call them either. Someone feel like shooting me an email or what's app message and I'll work with you to call them and tell them that I submitted tickets that haven't been answered.

Worst case scenario is a hardware failure keeping it from booting. We have backups of the data, so don't worry. Unfortunately this happened on the first day of a 8 day trip, so in such a scenario we would likely be down until my return. Sorry for that bad news, but I'll keep trying best I can from here.

Appreciate you responding. However 8 days isn't that long in the greater scheme of things, for some.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:40:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Appreciate you responding. However 8 days isn't that long in the greater scheme of things, for some.
View Quote

Hopefully some folks will get up off their couches and get some fresh air.  :)
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:42:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to text you today, but I realized I never got a copy of your updated list and don't have your info. Now I feel like a dummy. I'm dying over here.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit! I am stuck on the couch with heavy meds from surgery!
I need my cat food fix!!!
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can expect the sale of the century when the site comes back up.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Bummer! Well, I've got snow removal and some skiing to do out here on the west slope so I can handle a little less COAr15. I guess....
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 3:55:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Looks like it's back up again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top