Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2015 1:42:35 PM EDT
...in No. CO that doesn't want $500-700.  Anybody have any recommendations?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 3:32:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Granted they're not a CO based lawyer, but try 199 trust.  They're only $79, and I have 5 cans on it.  Know a few Arfcommers who have used them too, and were completely happy.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:14:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I used John Groves (worked a lot with Korey in his office).  They were great to work with.  
They are in Grand Junction, but worked great over the phone and through email.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used John Groves (worked a lot with Korey in his office).  They were great to work with.  
They are in Grand Junction, but worked great over the phone and through email.
View Quote

How much $, if you don't mind?
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 4:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Granted they're not a CO based lawyer, but try 199 trust.  They're only $79, and I have 5 cans on it.  Know a few Arfcommers who have used them too, and were completely happy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Thanks but.....from their website:

Disclaimer: Communications between you and 199Trust.com are protected by our Privacy Policy but not by the attorney-client privilege or as a work product. Although we help you create a trust form that is universally meant for adherence to the National Firearms Act and its additions, We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies. If you need legal assistance please seek out the help of an Attorney in your area.

Pay now, or pay dearly at a later date.  YMMV.  Getting the can in my posession is only part of the battle, I want solid legal protections for my heirs.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Less than 300.00.  260 if I recall.
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Pay now, or pay dearly at a later date.  YMMV.  Getting the can in my posession is only part of the battle, I want solid legal protections for my heirs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Disclaimer: Communications between you and 199Trust.com are protected by our Privacy Policy but not by the attorney-client privilege or as a work product. Although we help you create a trust form that is universally meant for adherence to the National Firearms Act and its additions, We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies. If you need legal assistance please seek out the help of an Attorney in your area.

Likewise. that's why we used NFATrustguy. Rodney Woodard up in loveland
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Alpine Arms, and located in CO. Only $100 right now
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 11:51:16 AM EDT
[#8]
I used Rodney Woodard too.  All done over email and around $300 if I remember correctly.  He includes a lot of information in the packet and will answer questions quickly.
Link Posted: 2/19/2015 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Another for Rodney, good guy !!!
I believe once your paperwork is in hand, he gives free follow up Q&A for a year after.

Link Posted: 2/19/2015 4:34:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Another for Rodney, good guy !!!I believe once your paperwork is in hand, he gives free follow up Q&A for a year after.

View Quote

this is the only correct answer for CO!
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 1:14:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Another +1 for Rodney. Great guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 2/28/2015 3:08:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another for Rodney, good guy !!!I believe once your paperwork is in hand, he gives free follow up Q&A for a year after.

Truth.  Rodney helped me out with an admendment to my trust, which he didn't even set up, and created a trust for my friend.

Fair prices and a great guy to deal with.
Link Posted: 3/1/2015 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I used Rodney Woodard too.  All done over email and around $300 if I remember correctly.  He includes a lot of information in the packet and will answer questions quickly.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 1:35:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Another vote for Rod Woodard In loveland
Link Posted: 3/19/2015 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Guess I'll be calling Mr Woodard in the morning
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guess I'll be calling Mr Woodard in the morning
View Quote

By now or tomorrow morning, you should be GTG.. BTW: anyone mention Rodney yet?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top