Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Do y'all want the pics posted here or sent via PM? I got a few pretty good ones (here's looking at you spyderboy and kiltakaze) but I don't want to post them here if you don't want them on a public forum.

Good times. Glad we were all able to make it.

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do y'all want the pics posted here or sent via PM? I got a few pretty good ones (here's looking at you spyderboy and kiltakaze) but I don't want to post them here if you don't want them on a public forum.

View Quote

Post em up!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Post em up!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post em up!

This, I wanna see what I missed, and see the hooligans I will be meeting shortly!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:29:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This, I wanna see what I missed, and see the hooligans I will be meeting shortly!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Post em up!

Be careful what you wish for
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I know you guys had a good time.

My usual coworker forgot she promised to work today and ran into that whatever color run in Copper Mtn today and backup person worked a second job 3rd shift last night and couldn't make it. So my usual 4-5 hr Saturday turned into a 12 1/2 hour Saturday. I didn't mind. It's all paid ot and not comp time. Next paycheck will look real nice!
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:34:10 PM EDT
[#6]
My face is all over the internet between Facebook and here...post away! If anyone wants their face removed, let me know.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 10:49:22 PM EDT
[#7]

More on the way!

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 11:01:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:41:03 AM EDT
[#9]
I have a ton. If anyone wants the whole link to the photobucket album just PM me. Here's a few standouts...

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:29:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Major excellence here! thanks for posting pictures. Group picture with the free Colorado flag, simply brilliant!
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:46:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Major excellence here! thanks for posting pictures. Group picture with the free Colorado flag, simply brilliant!
View Quote

I've got a couple I can email to you if you want them!
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 11:35:28 AM EDT
[#12]
We took that group photo just for you Tim. Sorry you couldn't be there but we certainly understood.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 5:02:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry I missed out but life had other ideas. Who brought all the NFA goodies?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#14]
It was great fun!  Thanks to everyone for letting me shoot their cool toys.

Jeff
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
It was great fun!  Thanks to everyone for letting me shoot their cool toys.

Jeff
View Quote

Yes, thanks to everyone for sharing their toys! It was pretty awesome putting a suppressor on my AR instead of just shooting a suppressed AR!
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 4:10:55 PM EDT
[#17]
To try and have some fun, I decided to buy some exploding targets. I came up with the idea that I would set the 2 lb target at an unknown distance and let anyone who wanted to participate take one shot at it. The first person to hit it could choose from a box of 223 69 gr hpbt or 308 168 gr hpbt. I realized shortly after selecting the first shooter that my method was flawed. Next time it will be different, and marksjeep (aka the guy who shoots 2 lb target sized living things for fun, and excels at it) will go last . Anyway, I chose marksjeep and the following is the result.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 5:28:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

To try and have some fun, I decided to buy some exploding targets. I came up with the idea that I would set the 2 lb target at an unknown distance and let anyone who wanted to participate take one shot at it. The first person to hit it could choose from a box of 223 69 gr hpbt or 308 168 gr hpbt. I realized shortly after selecting the first shooter that my method was flawed. Next time it will be different, and marksjeep (aka the guy who shoots 2 lb target sized living things for fun, and excels at it) will go last . Anyway, I chose marksjeep and the following is the result.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRlOv9lhJTU
View Quote
Video no worky!

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 6:22:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Video no worky!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRlOv9lhJTU
Video no worky!  

Huh, it worky on my computer.

ETA: Apparently I had to publish it...
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:02:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Haha.  Thanks for posting that up.  

To keep this moving forward, and to provide for a similar opportunity to those less fortunate, I will be happy to provide the next 2# (or larger) target.  

Link Posted: 4/13/2015 8:18:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Haha.  Thanks for posting that up.  

To keep this moving forward, and to provide for a similar opportunity to those less fortunate, I will be happy to provide the next 2# (or larger) target.  

View Quote

I'll take the challenge when I get there in June!
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 1:21:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes please! IM sent.
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 1:21:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Thank you all for putting that together...the food,the rounds,the shade; it won't soon be forgotten. My friend and his boys had a great time,also.
Likeminded-ness is alive on the Western slope!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 9:17:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Looks like you all had some fun. Is anyone going to try and get another shoot this summer?
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Looks like you all had some fun. Is anyone going to try and get another shoot this summer?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_20/576675_The_2015_Annual_ARFCOM_Tarryall_Reservoir_Camp_Out_Shoot_Out.html

We will also try for more of a camping/hiking/rafting/biking/off roading trip to Buena Vista, September ish. Of course being arfcommers, guns will be involved, but they haven't been the focus in the past. More of a fun meet new people and hang out weekend.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top