[#1]
Theyre available in south Denver at damage factory too

Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

yes they are. Damage factory is doing a bulk buy price, i'v ordered from them before. Their turn around time for shipping is 1 -2 days Tops, depending when you placed the order.
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 9:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hadn't heard of them before, checked the website and the address says by appointment only......is it a store that can be visited anytime?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:32:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Hadn't heard of them before, checked the website and the address says by appointment only......is it a store that can be visited anytime?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to know too?
Link Posted: 12/11/2014 11:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'd like to know too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to know too?

same boat here too
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 12:52:17 AM EDT
[#6]
I've been there for their stripped Bushy lowers. It's not a store that is staffed at regular business hours. They can do transfers and they have some mags and AR BCGs, parts, etc. The store is currently pretty darn small, but the guys I've met there are top-rate. Give them a call if you would like to stop by, perhaps they can meet you there.

They have a Facebook page, and also are active on the closed Facebook group "Colorado Gun Trader". They have an arrangement with Aero Precision to sell the AP rifles with some of their add-ons. They put out an invite on their FB page for anyone to meet them out at the range to test out the Aero Precision rifle and run free ammo through it. I was the only one who showed up and shot about 300 rounds of their ammo through their AP rifle. No problems, and no strings attached. Good group of guys just trying to start a small shop and hopefully grow it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2014 9:27:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I've been there for their stripped Bushy lowers. It's not a store that is staffed at regular business hours. They can do transfers and they have some mags and AR BCGs, parts, etc. The store is currently pretty darn small, but the guys I've met there are top-rate. Give them a call if you would like to stop by, perhaps they can meet you there.

They have a Facebook page, and also are active on the closed Facebook group "Colorado Gun Trader". They have an arrangement with Aero Precision to sell the AP rifles with some of their add-ons. They put out an invite on their FB page for anyone to meet them out at the range to test out the Aero Precision rifle and run free ammo through it. I was the only one who showed up and shot about 300 rounds of their ammo through their AP rifle. No problems, and no strings attached. Good group of guys just trying to start a small shop and hopefully grow it.
View Quote

Thanks for the info. Too bad they don't at least open on the weekend. I'd like to check out their stuff (I still prefer in person vs web shopping) but having to call to see if that's ok just seems awkward......maybe it's just me. I hope they do well though. The more shops the better. From the address it looks like they aren't too far from Bowers Tactical.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:54:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Thanks for the info. Too bad they don't at least open on the weekend. I'd like to check out their stuff (I still prefer in person vs web shopping) but having to call to see if that's ok just seems awkward......maybe it's just me. I hope they do well though. The more shops the better. From the address it looks like they aren't too far from Bowers Tactical.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you need to check out , what an AR lower or ALG trigger looks like?  It's basically an on line store. Click to you Drop.
Order on line / their web site. I do and have products in hand 2 -3 days later Tops. It's usually 2 days. However with the hell o daze, i don't want to hear people pissing & moaning because their order showed up in 3 days not 2.
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 1:26:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

What do you need to check out , what an AR lower or ALG trigger looks like?  It's basically an on line store. Click to you Drop.
Order on line / their web site. I do and have products in hand 2 -3 days later Tops. It's usually 2 days. However with the hell o daze, i don't want to hear people pissing & moaning because their order showed up in 3 days not 2.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no interest in an ALG trigger....so no. And the lowers I have purchased have all been in person....so ya. I didn't know that lowers could be mailed to your house?
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 3:12:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I have no interest in an ALG trigger....so no. And the lowers I have purchased have all been in person....so ya. I didn't know that lowers could be mailed to your house?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DOH Major brain fart on the lowers.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 7:30:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Damage Factory is a bunch of good folks.  Dealt with them at an auction hosted by us at Colorado Gun Trader where they donated a couple items.  Deal with confidence.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Glad I looked in this thread, just moved here several weeks ago and was looking for a place to get some stripped lowers on the cheap. Down here in CoS they're over priced from what I have seen.
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Glad I looked in this thread, just moved here several weeks ago and was looking for a place to get some stripped lowers on the cheap. Down here in CoS they're over priced from what I have seen.
View Quote

Hit up Wilson Firearms (home based FFL) and Springs Armory.  I think Wilson had AP lowers for $80 OTD and Springs Armory about the same.
Link Posted: 12/22/2014 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Just picked up one of the bushy's from Damage factory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top