Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/9/2014 7:26:43 AM EDT
Hi All,

After living in VA for 5+ years, I am looking to come home to CO. Never fear, I'll bring plenty of guns and a conservative mind-set.

I do product development, product management, operations, and process improvement. I will work my way through the ARFCOM LinkedIn thread to find contacts, but if any of you know of people and companies I can contact, I'd be grateful. Location preference would be Denver Tech Center to Fort Collins.

I've worked in semiconductors, data storage, consumer electronics, government contracting, and consulting. Sign me up!

Thanks for the help, hive.
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 12:24:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Early welcome home. I gather living quarters will be based on place of employment. IF you locate something up north, lmk. I know some real estate coming on market.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 9:55:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Fort Collins... semiconductors, data storage, consumer electronics...

View Quote

Advanced Energy, Intel, AMD, etc. Lots of opportunities up north, and those were just off the top of my head.
Link Posted: 11/10/2014 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Advanced Energy, Intel, AMD, etc. Lots of opportunities up north, and those were just off the top of my head.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fort Collins... semiconductors, data storage, consumer electronics...

I'll give those a shot. Do you have contacts?
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:29:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/13/2014 10:46:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Welcome back Lex.
View Quote

Well, working on it. I have a call with someone tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I have an updated resume and some general leads.

Washingtoon sucks balls.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 11:58:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'll give those a shot. Do you have contacts?
View Quote

Sadly no, wish I could help. Lots of techy places on the south side of town near Harmony, and it's far enough away from Campus to be a decent place to live. Best of luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top