Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/27/2014 10:57:20 PM EDT
Bob Beauprez will be making a campaign appearance at BluCore Shooting Center in Lakewood CO on 10/28 from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.

He needs everyone's support if we hope to get rid of Hickenlooper and restore Colorado's 2nd Amendment rights.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 4:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Bob Beauprez will be making a campaign appearance at BluCore Shooting Center in Lakewood CO on 10/28 from 3:00pm to 4:00pm.

He needs everyone's support if we hope to get rid of Hickenlooper and restore Colorado's 2nd Amendment rights.
View Quote

If by support, you mean voted for him to remove dickenlooper?  That is all of the support this schmuck will get from me.
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:18:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If by support, you mean voted for him to remove dickenlooper?  That is all of the support this schmuck will get from me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really can't expand or improve upon this statement
Link Posted: 10/29/2014 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted for truth.  I'm voting to remove Hick.  Hopefully, Bob can get with the program (be pro-liberty), but I'm not holding my breath.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top