Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2014 10:50:30 PM EDT
Looks like Arapahoe county is cracking down.

" />

Ok, the original   Arapahoe gang arrests
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow.....didn't even know they were out here. I moved out here from LA/OC about 4 years ago and have commented so many times how I never see any gangs.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 10:48:33 AM EDT
[#2]
I like how you threw the POS anti-gun Rhonda "criminal background" Fields in there
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 1:59:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wow.....didn't even know they were out here. I moved out here from LA/OC about 4 years ago and have commented so many times how I never see any gangs.
View Quote

You're just not hangin out in the right parts of the metro!  Happy to give you directions if you want.  They're all the areas I avoid whenever possible.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:59:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like how you threw the POS anti-gun Rhonda "criminal background" Fields in there
View Quote

She actually spear headed the magazine ban...
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 5:06:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top