Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2014 1:35:47 PM EDT
Does anyone know the position of the current Jeffco Sheriff regarding form 4 signoff for NFA items?  I'm interested in getting a supressor, and with the pending BATF 41P rule making, it looks like anybody (individual or trust) will require a signoff.

Link Posted: 10/23/2014 12:13:52 AM EDT
[#1]
If it is Ted Mink still I'm 95% sure he will sign off on form 4s

I'm 95% sure he signed off on a 22 can my FFL bought in Jeffco
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]

Schafer (?) new candidate is NRA approved . Do not know about the other guy. Mink's term is ending. Jeffco has always been Class III ok. Call MachineGun Tours in the book. There out here...They  would know current status,
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 4:46:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Why not form a trust, and skip all that bullshit?  A trust is too easy to do, and if you're lazy, you can purchase one for $79 from these guys.

http://199trust.com/

I have my NFA trust through them, and 4 cans approved zero problems.
Link Posted: 10/23/2014 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#4]
How is Arapahoe Co. with NFA?
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 2:32:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Why not form a trust, and skip all that bullshit?  A trust is too easy to do, and if you're lazy, you can purchase one for $79 from these guys.

http://199trust.com/

I have my NFA trust through them, and 4 cans approved zero problems.
View Quote

this.  i did a trust online through Silencer Shop, and am very happy to never deal with CLEO signature, photos or fingerprints anymore.
Link Posted: 10/25/2014 12:56:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Mink is good to go.
He signed off 3 form 1's for me

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top