Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2014 5:58:28 PM EDT
For those of you that don't know me my name is Matt, I met some of you at the annual camping trip. I have not been very active on here but i imagine i will be on here a lot more often not that the hide has gone to hell. anyways back to the purpose of this post, me and another member on here are looking to host a long range precision rifle match and we are seeking a location to do this. there will be compensation for the use of the land. if you or someone you know has access or owns a large chunk of land somewhere in northern colorado i would like to chat with you. (might be open to other areas if we cant find land access up here)
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:40:47 PM EDT
[#1]
They do LR @ pawnee. Longer than that Zak and crew do it up in Guernsey Wyo.
http://www.pawneesportsmenscenter.com/

Good luck finding someone with land. Between ins and oil rigs every where thaty open space has become sparse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top