Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 4:53:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Also, don't forget to hold your nose and vote for Cory.  Senator Uterus somehow thinks that the ACA is compatible with liberty... and he voted for the thankfully failed federal mag ban legislation.  We're all "allowed" to vote for David K. Williams (L) for AG.  I'm also voting for George Leing for CD2 against Polis.  I won't even have to hold my nose.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 10:18:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Also, don't forget to hold your nose and vote for Cory.  Senator Uterus somehow thinks that the ACA is compatible with liberty... and he voted for the thankfully failed federal mag ban legislation.  We're all "allowed" to vote for David K. Williams (L) for AG.  I'm also voting for George Leing for CD2 against Polis.  I won't even have to hold my nose.
View Quote

That makes two of us.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 8:09:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I turned in my ballot yesterday. First time I've ever voted 'R' on every choice without even reading. I used to vote for individual candidates, not any more.
Link Posted: 10/16/2014 9:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I turned in my ballot yesterday. First time I've ever voted 'R' on every choice without even reading. I used to vote for individual candidates, not any more.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 2:39:59 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Yup
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 9:45:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Also don't forget Cory Gardner. I listened in during all the hearing when they passed the mag restrictions. Gardner was strongly against it and I feel like he put up good arguments in favor of the 2nd ammendment. Udall is an Obama hand holding communist.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:03:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Also don't forget Cory Gardner. I listened in during all the hearing when they passed the mag restrictions. Gardner was strongly against it and I feel like he put up good arguments in favor of the 2nd ammendment. Udall is an Obama hand holding communist.
View Quote
MSNBC was reporting last night Udall is trailing Gardner

Link Posted: 10/17/2014 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Cuz he's a spineless worm?  

Hick "apologizes" to Sheriffs

We didn't know all the facts.   Didn't know you wanted to meet with me.   Didn't think it would be divisive.    
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Likewise.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#10]
I won't be voting for Hickenpooper or Udall.  

Udall is a weasel and he won't vote to reinstate Glass-Steagall.  Like 99.9% of all politicians, he's bought and paid for.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top