Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/15/2014 3:00:39 AM EDT
Found another SBR I am looking at that is located in AZ are there any class 3 dealers along the Western Slope?
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 7:44:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Tradesman in Rifle. Right across from Shooters
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 8:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm calling them tomorrow.   I called a SOT located outside Rifle a couple hours ago (Gemtech had listed as a dealer).

He charges $200 per transfer. Im thinking about getting a can that's relatively inexpensive and the stamp and transfer fee would be significantly more than the can itself.  That's fucking ridiculous.

I hope the Tradesman lives on earth and only charges $50~$75.
Link Posted: 10/17/2014 10:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
im not sure if he charges more than 50-75 dollars, but Fast Eddy definitely does not live on planet earth.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:03:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm calling them tomorrow.   I called a SOT located outside Rifle a couple hours ago (Gemtech had listed as a dealer).

He charges $200 per transfer. Im thinking about getting a can that's relatively inexpensive and the stamp and transfer fee would be significantly more than the can itself.  That's fucking ridiculous.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who would that be? The Tradesman and Arms Authority were the only two I know of and AA lost the lease on their store front and supposedly do es t out of her house now. I don't know her prices on NFA transfers but she had a decent price on regular transfers and was real helpful when I filed my first , well only so far, Form 1. Help, she filled it out for me and didn't charge me a thing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:39:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Who would that be? The Tradesman and Arms Authority were the only two I know of and AA lost the lease on their store front and supposedly do es t out of her house now. I don't know her prices on NFA transfers but she had a decent price on regular transfers and was real helpful when I filed my first , well only so far, Form 1. Help, she filled it out for me and didn't charge me a thing.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gre-Tan Rifles LLC
CO-13
Rifle, CO 81650
970-878-5421

I'm gonna be calling SS once they open to see if they'll price match QRF on the Specwar 762 and still let me add the Spectre for $99 as well.

(fingers crossed)

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Huh...never heard of them. I wonder who they are.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:14:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Well the Tradesman will do form 4 transfers for $50.

And he's already set up with SS so the form 3 will be a breeze.

Edward (the owner) was very helpful.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top