Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2014 1:30:55 AM EDT
Heres the deal my friend is visiting with his wife from Australia and I would like to find a place to shoot that relatively close to west Denver.   I live out east and its quite a hike back to my areas.  Looking to shoot the Ar's and pistols along with some 22's.  The last time he was here we shot at Hot Sulfur Springs west of Granby since we tied it to a fishing trip.  Not the case this time, he had a great time. Since he lost all his firearms to government confiscation in Australia.  So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Pm me with any ideas Thanks and hope I can find us a place to shoot some zombie targets and let the toys rock and roll.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Thinking of heading to Guanella pass road... I think its just out of Grant? a couple of miles up the pass road  I remember one day a guy was banging some steel targets and wondering if thats BLM  or Forest land.
Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Are you willing to come up past Black Hawk? Time line?

Link Posted: 9/24/2014 10:58:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Also a vehicle with clearance and some decent tires?
Link Posted: 9/25/2014 8:38:38 AM EDT
[#4]
If you can swing it, Berto knows some good places within 1.5 hours of Denver.
Link Posted: 9/26/2014 9:49:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Found a place and had a great time..my friend is 70 and had never fired a hand gun until yesterday.....and he ended up loving my  Springfield 45.....and he said many a time to never let the government take our guns.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#6]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

If you can swing it, Berto knows some good places within 1.5 hours of Denver.
View Quote

Glad you got him out OP. Where are the pics?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top