Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2014 2:35:12 PM EDT
Me and my girl are planning a trip there in Feb. and we are looking to possibly more out west somewhere. So the first thing I thought about was the gun laws in Colorado.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:04:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Me and my girl are planning a trip there in Feb. and we are looking to possibly more out west somewhere. So the first thing I thought about was the gun laws in Colorado.
View Quote

Way to be specific

Care to narrow it down just a touch and keep in mind your answers can most likely be found in many of the numerous threads below concerning our gun laws
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Way to be specific

Care to narrow it down just a touch and keep in mind your answers can most likely be found in many of the numerous threads below concerning our gun laws
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to be specific

Ok I'll look through the threads below when I get off work.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:49:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to be specific

We're good to go on most things except FTF sales and magazines.  It's a good thing you and the GF had all of those >15 rd. mags before July 1, 2013.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 4:54:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Way to be specific

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Way to be specific

With that vague a question he must be a SC gamecock supporter , Go Team!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top