Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2014 11:33:08 PM EDT
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/09/10/3565669/beauprez-seize-sell-public-lands/

Has no one else seen this? What in the hell is he thinking? Did he accept a bribe from Chickenlicker to throw the election??
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 11:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm all for it, but I'm an extremist and am not running for office.

Cliff notes, please?  The title is self-explanatory, but I suspect that it's not the whole story.  I refuse to visit that site.  I've heard enough of what they've said already (I like the double speak in their name.  How is further encroaching on individual rights progress?).
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:21:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/09/10/3565669/beauprez-seize-sell-public-lands/

Has no one else seen this? What in the hell is he thinking? Did he accept a bribe from Chickenlicker to throw the election??
View Quote

You omitted any reference to the republicans WAR ON WOMEN  Fuck the D'S FUK THE PROGRESSIVES. If you're going to believe EVERYTHING  the opposing team puts on tv, the radio and internet, you have a long way to go before the elections. Might as well buy a lot of antacid tablets now.

BOB GARDNER OPPOSES WOMAN'S ACCESS TO ABORTIONS,what they left out... in the 3rd trimester.

In 1965 little bob beauprex was a newspaper boy. One day he missed doing his paper route. IF Bob Beauprex couldn't deliver newspapers, how can he deliver anything to the People of Colorado.
paid for by extremely progressive millionaires, who hope even more extremely stupid people are gullible enough to believe the shit we say
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 7:55:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You omitted any reference to the republicans WAR ON WOMEN  Fuck the D'S FUK THE PROGRESSIVES. If you're going to believe EVERYTHING  the opposing team puts on tv, the radio and internet, you have a long way to go before the elections. Might as well buy a lot of antacid tablets now.

BOB GARDNER OPPOSES WOMAN'S ACCESS TO ABORTIONS,what they left out... in the 3rd trimester.

In 1965 little bob beauprex was a newspaper boy. One day he missed doing his paper route. IF Bob Beauprex couldn't deliver newspapers, how can he deliver anything to the People of Colorado.
paid for by extremely progressive millionaires, who hope even more extremely stupid people are gullible enough to believe the shit we say
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:32:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

thx, i have a bunch of bogus political ads i made up.  Unfortunately when you tell them to people , they actually believe it.

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:57:47 AM EDT
[#5]
That reminds me of the pseudointellectuals who smugly mocked Palin for saying that she could see Russia from her house.  The problem was that it was Tina Fey in her SNL skit who actually said that.  However, if you repeat a lie enough...
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 1:38:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I think you missed you calling. Too late for a career as a political consultant?
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:43:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think you missed you calling. Too late for a career as a political consultant?
View Quote

way too many skeletons in this closet for ANYTHING.   Got to love strippers, AND their moms
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 9:22:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 10:44:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Someone posting a link to Think Progress is trolling us.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 11:03:51 PM EDT
[#10]
If the libs in Minnesota can have Al Frankenstein, why cany the dope heads in Colorado have this ass clown?

Link Posted: 9/15/2014 10:23:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Thinkprogress is a communist org that spends money to destroy republicans, even those that don't need any help.
View Quote

OK, I give up, I didn't realize who Thinkprogress is. Sorry... It's just that I am so fed up with the current bunch of asshats running things in Colorado!!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:07:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Really? You didn't know who Think Progress was?

Oh, I totally believe that.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Really? You didn't know who Think Progress was?

Oh, I totally believe that.  
View Quote

One would THINK using PROGRESS in their name might be a hint.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top