Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2014 8:29:40 PM EDT
So I'm thinking of picking up a hk45ct but I would really like one go shoot before I spend $1000. Id usemy own ammo and I can throw a box of fmj your way for letting me shoot it.

No one has one for a range rental and in only looking to shoot 20-30 rounds. Thanks!

Also if anyone knows some place I can rent one that would be amazing
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 12:56:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

So I'm thinking of picking up a hk45ct but I would really like one go shoot before I spend $1000. Id usemy own ammo and I can throw a box of fmj your way for letting me shoot it.

No one has one for a range rental and in only looking to shoot 20-30 rounds. Thanks!

Also if anyone knows some place I can rent one that would be amazing
View Quote
I have an HK45 full size . . .

GL with search
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 3:48:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Well it's better than nothing. Anyway maybe we could work something out? Would be very appreciated.  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#3]
There was a member Perscon? that had one...I havent seen him in a while.

Link Posted: 9/12/2014 10:57:15 PM EDT
[#4]
You cannot go wrong buying one. I had one and regrettably sold it. It shoots like a gem. Recoil is manageable and quick getting back on target.

(I may be different because I shoot a shitload and have climber hands and arms so recoil is nothing for me. 40 isnt snappy, magnums are not that bad etc )
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Nevermind
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 11:06:55 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm headed up to the springs denver area today and had a few guns I was gonna look at.... it's down to a hk45ct, sig 227, springfield lw champ operator... I've shot a sig 226 and a 220 so I kinda have an idea, I've shot a up before but I'm told it's not even close to the same gun as the hk45. And it's going to be a carry gun so I'd rather not spend $1000 and find out I hate shooting it or I can't hit poop... so yeah
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 3:32:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Well it's better than nothing. Anyway maybe we could work something out? Would be very appreciated.  Thanks
View Quote
where are you located ?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top