Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2014 5:29:58 PM EDT
I'm looking to get my AR 5.56 LaRue 12" barrel cut to 10" is there anyone in the Springs area that can do so?
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 11:52:18 PM EDT
[#1]
have you browsed past pages 1 & 2?

Search

yes i beat redbluelitz!
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:40:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
yes i beat redbluelitz!
View Quote

Bastard.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:33:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Search

yes i beat redbluelitz!
View Quote

You were so much help!

Just because a place does gunsmithing it doesn't mean they will cut down a barrel. Therefore none of those previous threads really help to answer the question.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 10:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
While you may be correct, they are places you can call and ask.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You were so much help!

Just because a place does gunsmithing it doesn't mean they will cut down a barrel. Therefore none of those previous threads really help to answer the question.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Search

yes i beat redbluelitz!

You were so much help!

While your input is appreciated, i notice you failed to include any smiths in your reply. Or should i use the SEARCH engine since your skills were or, are unable to.

HERE'S THE DEAL agree or not. There isn't a 2 week period goes by, we have someone posting about. BRINGING  A GUN TO CO, CAN I BRING MY MAGS. THINKING OF MOVING, ANY JOBS, ANYONE KNOW A SMITH ??

SSDD.

Browsing past page 2 or 3 , hard to believe there's actually more info, posted.  HOCKEYSEW comes to mind,  he replies when GUNSMITH WANTED pops up, suggesting they EM OR IM  him.  Hickman guns in the springs, there's 2 from browsing the COHTF.

but fvk me for being sarcastic AGAIN.  gotta go i know at least 1 mod slammed his head on the monitor again. good hunting next time.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You were so much help!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Search

yes i beat redbluelitz!

You were so much help!

OH NOSE.................... PAGE 2 top of the page.  but mister wizard, it's hard to click on NEXT PAGE.  yep 10 days ago, 8/15/14

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_20/565077_Machining_work_in_C_S_.html
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]
The forums, in my opinion, are meant to help each other as well as ask questions which leads back to helping each other. ARFCOM, unfortunately, is full of individuals who do not like to do so and just crap on everyone else. Instead of taking the time to type up this or that just use that time to answer the question or if you don't have an answer move on your own way.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:49:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The forums, in my opinion, are meant to help each other as well as ask questions which leads back to helping each other. ARFCOM, unfortunately, is full of individuals who do not like to do so and just crap on everyone else. Instead of taking the time to type up this or that just use that time to answer the question or if you don't have an answer move on your own way.
View Quote

Most of us have two eyes, two ears, and one mouth.  If we opened our eyes and looked around, we might find something.

If you think Jim isn't a helpful guy (or most of the people here), then maybe you need to keep your mouth shut and use your two eyes and ten fingers to navigate around and read all the other threads in here.  He hit the nail on the head...I typically don't bother responding here when something has already been said since it's not worth my time or effort.

On that note, I guess you want everyone to do your work for you in finding the information that is ALREADY POSTED.

He gave you a quick response telling you to look and you had to have a comeback - which is why he again responded to you.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Op can try again
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top