Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2014 4:40:19 AM EDT
Hello,
I am looking for:
A) place to hunt P Dogs on public/BLM land.
B) Someone or a group to go to commercial spot with- ie Longmeadow Ranch during the week.  Groups of 2+ are required.   Its just me during the week... maybe we can team up.
C) a commercial hunting spot that has opening during a weekend.  Longmeadow is the only place I have been able to identify, they are booked every weekend all season.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:51:36 PM EDT
[#2]
It's secret handshake for any kind of vermin hunting. Good Luck.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 8:38:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Good luck, I have put a few of these posts out! It's easier to find out who's responsible for Bengazi.
Link Posted: 8/22/2014 11:14:16 AM EDT
[#4]
first I have heard of Longmeadow Ranch!

looks like a good time
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 2:49:05 AM EDT
[#5]
If you want to go to longmedow, i could use a parter in crime.  Must be during the week as weekend are booked.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Have you asked the DOW or whatever they call it now? I've seen hundreds on public land while fartin around.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 3:38:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you asked the DOW or whatever they call it now? I've seen hundreds on public land while fartin around.
View Quote

They are now the "Colorado Department of Parks and Wildlife" or CPW for short. Everyone and their dog still call em DOW though.

Link Posted: 9/5/2014 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

They are now the "Colorado Department of Parks and Wildlife" or CPW for short. Everyone and their dog still call em DOW though.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for that I will give them a call.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top