Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2014 9:09:07 PM EDT
Anyone recommend a good class 3 dealer to do a transfer for me.

Cheapest/best. Denver metro area ish.

Found out centennial gun club is $200 plus paper work fee? To rich for my blood.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:05:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Found out centennial gun club is $200 plus paper work fee? To rich for my blood.
View Quote

$200 is the fee to the NFA / feds. paperwork shouldn't be more than $10-30 TOPS, IF that
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:10:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

$200 is the fee to the NFA / feds. paperwork shouldn't be more than $10-30 TOPS, IF that
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No sir I called to confirm. It is 200 dollars for the transfer. The tax stamp has nothing to do with them.

It is also 65 plus paper work fees for regular ffl transfers.
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 10:24:48 PM EDT
[#3]
All Class 3 have the $200 stamp fee...usual fee is about $40-70.  Check with Machine Gun Tours in Lakewood or Mile High Shooting Accessories in Firestone.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:25:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No sir I called to confirm. It is 200 dollars for the transfer. The tax stamp has nothing to do with them.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

who da fuk told you that, centennial? Looks like their good will pricing and top notch employees, strike again.
Also thank you for addressing me as sir. However i prefer Mr.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:08:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

who da fuk told you that, centennial? Looks like their good will pricing and top notch employees, strike again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mr. Sir

I am terrible with names but I spoke with a guy at centennial Doug, Dave? I really don't recall.

I asked if they did FFl transfers and he said yes. 65 plus 10 for document fee, or 15 for members plus document fees.

I asked if they did NFA transfers and he said yes. I asked him how much and he asked if it was for a suppressor and I told him it was.

He said the transfer is 200 plus document fees. I said no, Not the tax stamp just the transfer.

He said no that is just for the transfer you deal with the stamp youself. I asked him why so much and he said because NFA transfers are time consuming.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:11:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All Class 3 have the $200 stamp fee...usual fee is about $40-70.  Check with Machine Gun Tours in Lakewood or Mile High Shooting Accessories in Firestone.
View Quote

I will call machine gun tours tomorrow, thanks.

Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:12:25 AM EDT
[#7]
As of right now, everyone in the metro is crazy overpriced on Title II transfers -- like, way, way overpriced.

Hit me up in a few months.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 1:23:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
As of right now, everyone in the metro is crazy overpriced on Title II transfers -- like, way, way overpriced.

View Quote

I was hoping you would be set up for all of this before I was ready to dive in but...

That Saker 762 is whispering my name.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:03:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh you can count on it
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 9:10:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Whistling Pines in Colorado Springs does not charge a fee if you buy the NFA item from them.  If you use WPGC for a transfer, $50.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whistling Pines in Colorado Springs does not charge a fee if you buy the NFA item from them.  If you use WPGC for a transfer, $50.
View Quote

I don't know of anyone who charges a transfer fee if you buy from them, only if you purchase elsewhere and have them handle the transfer.

$200 is the highest I've heard of along the front range so far.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:19:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Call here.....http://www.denverbullets.com/firearms.htm

See what they want.....
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 12:44:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Call here.....http://www.denverbullets.com/firearms.htm

See what they want.....
View Quote

$75 from Denver Bullets. That's not too bad.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 8:10:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don't know of anyone who charges a transfer fee if you buy from them, only if you purchase elsewhere and have them handle the transfer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh there's a few of them. It's one of the reasons jensens, never saw a penny of our NFA money. Same for a few other PROUD RMGO sponsor stores.

The transfer fee for other than vendor, is averaging $50.

SEMI RANT MOOD:

IF you're the designated NFA employe , what justifies anything over $10-15 to do admin work? Or that money a commission, for you moving product  
When the jensen's guy , after i said i'll do business elsewhere, tells me. Well you know that fee is flexible for repeat customers, i'd waive it for you it you purchased today. DICK.
Fortunately that mentality was let go when John finally took over and whisked Bob out the door.
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Hurry up and get your SOT asshole, I need cans

Seriously though, once you have it, drop me an IM
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 3:57:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Hit up James @ Triple 8 Tactical and see if he can help.  He's the only guy my friends and I go through (fuck Jensens) and routinely is able to beat even SilencerShops prices.  If not it's $50 for a transfer + CBI fee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top