Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/28/2014 9:11:18 PM EDT
Have never been to a baseball game before & We are looking at coming to town for a Rockies game & was wondering where the best/easiest/safest place to park & access the stadium is.

How about seating, is there someplace that's great seating vs crappy?

We are assuming  they search bags and don't allow outside food/drink & CCP is a no go.

Link Posted: 7/28/2014 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#1]
They do allow outside food and drink - check the team's website for details.  I think drinks have to be sealed but my wife and I have brought water bottles in before.  They may or may not do a smell check for alcohol in them.  They do allow coolers up to a certain size and they may have to be soft-sided - again, check the website.  They do check bags.

Coors Field has a ginormous parking lot.  You can pay there and get a spot in BFE, or buy a parking ticket ahead of time at the service desk King Soopers (Kroger) or elsewhere (and park slightly closer than BFE, but not by much)...again, check their website.

The Rockpile (above left field) seats are the cheapest in the stadium (usually $5) but pretty good seats in the infield can be had for around $40.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 6:23:12 AM EDT
[#2]
We always take Light Rail.  A nice walk from the station to the ballpark, it can get crowded on the ride home but never any issues, the people are nice-even when the Rox blow it haha.  If you go to a day game be aware that any seats to the 1st base/right field side will be in the sun, can get uncomfortable on a hot day.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 8:34:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We always take Light Rail.  A nice walk from the station to the ballpark, it can get crowded on the ride home but never any issues, the people are nice-even when the Rox blow it haha.  If you go to a day game be aware that any seats to the 1st base/right field side will be in the sun, can get uncomfortable on a hot day.
View Quote

Do yourself a favor and lite rail it. While there is lots of parking in the stadium area, it isn't cheap AND getting the hell out of there, GFL.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#4]
every time I've been, I've parked at a self-serve lot at the corner of Wazee and 16th. It's $15 max.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 12:40:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Whenever we do anything downtown we park at Writer's Square (15th and Larimer).

It's cheap (~$8 iirc) and covered.
Link Posted: 7/29/2014 5:18:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whenever we do anything downtown we park at Writer's Square (15th and Larimer).

It's cheap (~$8 iirc) and covered.
View Quote

Writer's Square is a great place to park.
Link Posted: 7/30/2014 6:40:03 AM EDT
[#7]
I always park in lots A or B, not bad getting in or out as long as you go a little early and stay until the end of the game.

If you are coming down from the north just take the Park Avenue exit.

parkign info

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top