Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2014 12:51:40 AM EDT
Kinda getting tired of the normal stuff and I've been craving some solid Italian food for a while. Any decent restaurants this side of the mountain?
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:49:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Doesn't Montrose have an Olive Garden?  

I think there's a couple of Italian joints on Main Street in GJ you can look up.

Oddly enough, Kannah Creek Brewery has an Italian cuisine menu.  Might look it up too.

Link Posted: 7/25/2014 5:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Davetos in Delta is your best bet
Link Posted: 7/25/2014 7:53:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Davetos in Delta is your best bet
View Quote

It is pretty good. Or, go to Gunni and eat at Garlic Mike's.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 6:50:58 AM EDT
[#4]
In GJ, I usually say il bistro, on main.  But a couple times lately, it has been just OK instead of awesome.  Pantusos out on horizon dr. is usually decent.
But I found out I make the best chicken marsala around.   Still takes about 87 minutes of prep/cook and trashes the kitchen.    Bring me a case of beer and I'll get dinner.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 7:17:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
In GJ, I usually say il bistro, on main.  But a couple times lately, it has been just OK instead of awesome.  Pantusos out on horizon dr. is usually decent.
But I found out I make the best chicken marsala around.   Still takes about 87 minutes of prep/cook and trashes the kitchen.    Bring me a case of beer and I'll get dinner.
View Quote

This is very tempting. I only get marsala at Carrabba's, which is once a year at best.
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 11:21:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

This is very tempting. I only get marsala at Carrabba's, which is once a year at best.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in
Link Posted: 7/26/2014 10:16:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I'm in
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm in
Ditto.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 2:25:26 AM EDT
[#8]
The GJ area is seriously lacking in good Italian food...Pantuso's is TERRIBLE, wont eat there again.  There is a place closer to the airport called Enzo's which isnt bad but kinda pricey for what you get.  

We've obviously got an Olive Garden which can be OK but I'm really bummed that Carino's had to shut down, they were the better of the "chain" italian restaurants in town.

For pizza, Hot Tomato's in Fruita is the best I've found in the AO.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top