Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2014 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Tim,

Are all members of the NRA voting members? We know lots of people who are NRA members but weren't able to nominate you because they weren't lifetime or greater than 5 years members (I think those were the requirements). We will certainly help get the word out when the ballot comes out! I know how much work and time and money you have put into this. I know you will be successful.

Link Posted: 10/25/2014 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Tim,

You are a lot more deserving that the state legislator Clel Baudler who is out here in IA and currently on the NRA board.

He isn't even NRA endorsed in his race for the IA state house district 20.

https://www.nrapvf.org/grades/iowa/

Thank you for your efforts in Colorado and beyond.  More people should be like you.
Link Posted: 11/1/2014 9:25:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It's official ..... And again ARFCOM. I could not have done it without you.

Over 750 Nominations from 48 states and 1 from Germany. They asked me to stop sending the nominations.....

http://i800.photobucket.com/albums/yy289/DurangoSig/IMG_20413.jpg
View Quote

Awesome! Sorry I didn't see this until now. The pamphlet you sent me last month is still hanging up at my gun club.

Congrats!

Now lets get him elected guys.
Link Posted: 11/18/2014 4:32:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Elections season is over and the chess board is already being set up for 2016. I learned a great deal more about the grassroots NRA, state 2A orgs and I met a bunch of brilliant people in CT, IA and more folks in CO. I will continue to work with the NRA and others to really dig in and get out the vote for 2016, I started November 5th. Their really is some great room for growth and out reach to members all over the country to get them involved. You might see me reaching out my hand in a state near you sooner rather than later. Part of my gig and usefulness to the members is just that, a personal connection and to let them know that their vote matters and they can make a difference. Yes I am running for a seat on the NRA board, but the only time that came up in any of my travels is when a reporter asked me. My response, yes I am running for a seat, but that is not why I am here. I will do this board seat or not. I paid for my trip and I will stand with anyone else willing to hold the line. We stand together as a republic or we fall apart ....

That brings me to my next point, the NRA Board of Directors Ballots will be hitting the mail about mid January for voting members so the season of endorsements is coming very soon. Like all 35 people running for the 25 available seats I am making connections and reaching out to allies to see where the endorsements might be coming from. It will be interesting indeed and at this point nothing will surprise me so far as the endorcements go.

But I am glad to have had the support of so many here in gaining the nomination, I will continue to be worthy of your support. I have not slowed down much since the the Colorado recalls as those flowing my travels have seen. I am blessed to be able to do this and not have a political boss (don't tell my wife I said that) so I can continue to make a difference and I am fueled by your support and all of the great folks I am meeting.

I was bummed that Colorado did not kick Hickelooper out, the fraud from the mail out ballots was able to move him in to a safe enough place and the Republicans did not put forth a good enough candidate so gun people stayed home . Bad math on both ends, so more work to do. But on the good side: All four people who had recalls started against them in Colorado are now out of office. Many people like to make an issue of the some seats going back to Democrats, the reality is that we did not go after those people for their political party, but rather the political tyranny of the individual office holders. I wish one of them had been a Republican just to hammer home our point.

The story of the Colorado recalls is well underway by one of our own: Keith C's Desendants of Liberty Press. Please find and like it on Facebook and be ready for Brushfire: Recall in Colorado.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:09:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
...We stand together as a republic or we fall apart ....

I was bummed that Colorado did not kick Hickelooper out, the fraud from the mail out ballots was able to move him in to a safe enough place and the Republicans did not put forth a good enough candidate so gun people stayed home . Bad math on both ends, so more work to do. But on the good side: All four people who had recalls started against them in Colorado are now out of office. Many people like to make an issue of the some seats going back to Democrats, the reality is that we did not go after those people for their political party, but rather the political tyranny of the individual office holders. I wish one of them had been a Republican just to hammer home our point.

The story of the Colorado recalls is well underway by one of our own: Keith C's Desendants of Liberty Press. Please find and like it on Facebook and be ready for Brushfire: Recall in Colorado.
View Quote

Congrats "renegade" Brother Tim and I'll be voting for you and Modern-Musket for NRA Board come 2015!  

What you and the "incredible few" pulled off in PR-KO with UNACKNOWLEDGED countless hours/$$$ involved certainly helped "awake" a few locally, many nationally and you know who should be very proud about "first shots" in a no-BS war

PUBLIC Announcement:  I and many raised a lot of HELL about NRA "non-support" during the 12-13 CO hell -- Came too late, but We got there; NRA did come aboard in a big way and hopefully the "UNITED States" have lessons learned!  

Still questionable Hickenpooper " win count" and VERY SAD about the "losses" in the successful recall districts, but hardly unpredictable given the gerrymandering.  

Battles fought, wars to be won -- Fighting for FREEDOM is still worth it!  

B2

I'm "NRA Benefactor" level but reminder to all that you DON'T have to vote for 25 on your NRA ballot...
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Glad to hear about your ticket for the NRA board. No reason we can not gladly have two ARFCOMER's on this years ballot get elected.  There are a good bunch of folks running. You are right about not needing to vote for all 25, in fact voting for fewer people helps. Many are deserving but the members get to make the NRA they want by electing a board to effect the type of organization they want.  If you want change in the NRA vote for it, if you are happy with things the way they are you know what to do as well.

Per the NRA and the Colorado recalls: I asked them to stay mostly out as recalls rarely work and we needed to earn their trust. There were lots of other forces at work (Magpul , both political parties, Dudley Brown, Justice Department, political consultants who were suppose to help, rouge people even within our ranks that we needed to make corrections for ) and mistakes were made on our end, although unintentional, happened and backing an unknown might have done more damage to the association. I did brief the NRA twice a week at least, the good, bad and ugly. But when the recalls became official from an election stand point they were ready and able to be great allies because we had earned their trust. We wanted to fire for effect and it worked out perfectly. It was a struggle, often far greater than most would have put up with and at it cost many in many ways. Descendants of Liberty press which is writing the story of the Colorado recalls interviewed me (and others for sure), but this below snippet explains the NRA angle. You can read the whole thing here linky for interview and please support (like, share and subscribe)  Desendants of Liberty Press as it is a project run by our very own ARFCOMer KeithC. It is a rather long bit to read so if you want to cut to the chase regarding the NRA it is below (sorry for the self quote, but Keith writing is far better then mine).

“Neither the state Republican party nor the leadership of Rocky Mountain Gun Owners believed in us or supported our efforts,” Knight recalled. “They made both private and public statements disparaging the recall movement.  We were already a completely unknown quantity, leaving a lot of people leery of supporting us.  Having ‘names’ turn a cold shoulder to us reinforced that isolation and made our organizational infancy all that more difficult.”

Discussions with another potential source of support, the National Rifle Association, were also limited at the outset of the movement.  “We were political novices and didn’t really understand the ‘rules’ when it came to communication and coordination,” Tim said.  “And being novices made us dangerous to allies because of the legal or public relations missteps we might make."

Any help was welcome but, initially, the NRA committed to little more than alerting their membership to upcoming town hall meetings.  Sensing some hesitancy and knowing what a public loss could do the reputation of the oft-embattled civil rights group, Knight didn’t press for more. "We knew this would be an uphill fight and we were already getting pushback and undercutting from folks we had expected to support us.  The last thing I wanted was for us to go down in flames and take the NRA with us.  I was grateful to get their initial fliers out to the local membership but I told their grassroots coordinator, 'Let us earn this.  Let Colorado show that it really wants to fight.  If we can do that, we'll take whatever you can give us.'  The whole time we struggled, I wondered if I'd made a mistake and alienated them but I stayed in frequent touch to keep them informed of our progress.  After our signatures were certified and the election date was set, they were able to help on their own terms and proved to be a valuable ally.”

Tim specifically made note of “NRA News” personalities Ginny Simone, who produced a video segment highlighting the recall efforts, and Cam Edwards, who kept the movement relevant to NRA members.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 5:11:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Guess I didn't communicate my thoughts clearly.  

To prevent any further confusion, I'd personally direct-select SCDonttreadonme and any of his/now OUR band of warriors to replace most of the "established" NRA BOD!  

Sadly, I can't believe the on-going NRA politics and another part of why I don't post much... APOLOGIES for any unintended offense; especially to the select few that truly helped stop the PR-KO train wreck.  (Yep, you know where I stand...)

CO NRA voting members need to get on board and help Mr. Tim Knight come voting season:  http://www.knight4nra.com/

FWIW, I ABSOLUTELY SEE NO REASON WE can't have multiple candidates supported from here... I plan to vote for at least two at this point.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2014 3:38:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Voting NRA members and anyone willing to stand up for your 2nd Amendment rights.

The 2015 vote for the NRA Board of Directors is about a month away. The ballots will come in your February NRA magazine or by way of mail if you get an electronic magazine, if you are a voting member (5 years unbroken/ Life member or higher).

Two Arcomers are on the ballot and I encourage you all to please examine our biographies on the ballot and consider us to serve as your directors. I do not speak on behave of this site, it's official endorecments or Modern Musket: Joseph DeBergalis who is also running (although we did meet at the Sept. NRA board meeting).

Please dig in, do your research and vote for the NRA you want.  Please select Timothy Knight among your preferred candidates. You do not need to vote for all 25 board of director seats. In fact, fewer votes on the ballot will increase your preferred candidates chances of election. Many are deserving, but you get to choose who represents you.

I am adding a few last things to the website before the vote, but you can learn more about me here: http://www.knight4nra.com

For those who are not voting members or not even members I am alway open to input. The 2nd Amendment belongs to all of us. We either stand together as a Republic or we fall apart ...
Link Posted: 1/20/2015 7:11:34 PM EDT
[#9]
The 2015 NRA Board of Directors ballots are in the mail today. You should have them shortly. Those who are voting members will find their ballot inside their monthly magazine. Electronic subscribers/members who are voters will get an individual mail envelope with a ballot. Voting members = 5 years unbroken or Life +
If you have a ballot you are a voting members. Those under 18 who vote are removed from the vote.

Please select Timothy Knight among your preferred candidates. And share with your friends and family too.  You do not need to vote for all 25 board of director seats. In fact, fewer votes on the ballot will increase your preferred candidates chances of election. Many are deserving, but you get to choose who represents you.

To learn more about me please visit my website: http://www.knight4nra.com

I would also like to point out Sean Maloney of the Buckeye Firearms Association. He came to Colorado to help in the recalls and traveled with me to several battle ground states during the just past midterm elections. We worked hand in hand with the NRA grassroots division and local 2nd Amendment groups. He is a real grassroots "make it happen" phenom. I personally endorse him, he asked, and I know from personal experience he gets stuff done.

http://www.maloneyfornra.com

Lt. Col. Robert Brown a current board member (Soldier of a Fortune Magaizine) is also a solid, take no crap guy. Real straight shooter. He was instrumental in the Colorado recalls. He will be getting my vote. He earned my trust and I personally endorse him as well.

ARFCOM's own "Modern Musket" who runs the NRA activism section here is also running. You guys should have a look at his recent work too. He is an officer of the NYRPA which is fighting the good fight in New York (I am glad to be a Life Member).  Four ARFCOMERs were at the September Board meeting to get an award from the NRA, we were sorry not meet him. I was able attended one of his committee meetings to say hi.

Thank you all again for your consideration. I will continue to earn your trust. Yours in Liberty, Timothy Knight
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:32:22 PM EDT
[#10]
My ballot is in the mail, Tim you are the only one I selected.

Anyone know if we can get a thread going in the GD? I don't want to break any rules.
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 3:26:18 AM EDT
[#11]
PERFECT and not too late to vote for Tim!  

Anybody tracking this knows Tim Knight should definitely be one of the very few you vote for... Sadly, "filling your NRA BoD ballot" w/ 25 votes is like voting in a HS cheerleader popularity contest and the "small/unknown" guy is certainly NEVER going to win.  The fact "WE" somehow even got him on the ballot via write-in speaks volumes and really pissed off quite a few of the entrenched... GOOD!  

B2

If you're not a "voting" member of the NRA, you're doing it wrong... Yeah, it basically takes 5 years of continuous membership so think about that next time you're at taco hell/drinking mimosas/etc.  Yeah, it's not much...

HINT:  Good grief, ARFCOM has made is even CHEAPER to be a NRA member/renew...  http://membership.nrahq.org/default.asp?campaignid=XR018983

Sorry for the paid (err, unpaid)  political announcement, but it truly matters more every day....
Link Posted: 2/5/2015 11:25:24 PM EDT
[#12]
My wife and I each sent in a vote for you.
Link Posted: 2/7/2015 12:30:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My wife and I each sent in a vote for you.
View Quote

And bump too.
Link Posted: 2/10/2015 11:55:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine is ready to mail tomorrow with only Tim selected.
Link Posted: 2/11/2015 10:56:09 AM EDT
[#15]
My wife's ballot issue was squared away and the ballot is turned around and en route to D&T.  Good luck, Tim.
Link Posted: 2/17/2015 10:26:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/18/2015 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#17]
My pops and his buddy submitted theirs yesterday. Tim was the only one selected.  

I hope you get this Tim.
Link Posted: 2/21/2015 3:22:23 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My pops and his buddy submitted theirs yesterday. Tim was the only one selected.  

I hope you get this Tim.
View Quote

Thank you sir, I really appreciate the support. Please thank them for me.
Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:07:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Get them sent in first thing tomorrow if you've put it off.
Received, not postmarked by the 22nd.

Don't miss your chance to make your vote count. You, the voting members really do control the NRA, BUT TO MANY DONT VOTE. Many either only vote for the internally nominated candidates and look not further or figure it does not matter. Trust me it matters, every vote will matter.

I was told from the beginning that I should not even bother to submit myself for consideration to the NRA nominating Commitee because the NRA Board chooses who it wants based on its needs. I ran because I see a true need for grassroots warriors with proven results (on multiple occasions, like Sean Maloney & myself).  Although the NRA nominating Commitee does not think the grassroots experience is needed, I know it is. After the Coloardo recalls I have travelled from coast to coast working with pro 2A allies who could not believe that I would come and stand with them (I always will). I will never speak for the NRA, but showing always on my own dime (I will never take a reimbursement *), shaking hands and holding the line across this country is what the NRA needs to make friends, gain members and show others they can and must make a difference. Sure I have and will make more friends in industry, but the members are the real key. So I will continue to travel and meet them and you will see the results. We have an epic battle ahead and 2014 although it seemed like a big win was in fact not gun owners strongest stand. How do I know? I got on airplanes and travelled to battle ground states. Without giving away to much I can promise you we have work to do and if I am nothing more than an example that people can make a difference that is okay by me if it works. And it has ...

As to the results of this election: the big name folks, top 20 or so vote getters, should know something this week (20th -23rd based on past results). The bottom 5 or so, seats will be a horse race and those result should be known before the end of the month. The "Grover issue" Glenn Beck brought up might delay that as people who normally don't vote might. Just conjecture on my part.

No matter what I am going to Nashville. Thank you all for your support. I will not let our side down.

From above * = I am fortunate enough to never need to be reinbursed by the NRA for travel to and from meetings, hotels or other events. If I am going, I am paying and I will make a donation to the NRA even for small things as I believe every dollar should be spent on the fight. If I am VIP'ed count on me buying an additional package anyone can buy as I did for this years annual meeting (NRA Co-Chair: silver package. If I travel on behave of the Second Amendment, the NRA or other events be assured I will always cover it. I have in fact held my estate planning until after this election so no one thinks I bought anything. I earn it. I see this as service and this is MY way to gladly give. Not everyone on the Board can do this, even some tremendous board members I know. We each have our own blessings and the NRA is stronger for it.

Below: Several states Capitols on my travels: Iowa, California and Connecticut (not in that order)

Below: I flew down to TX to give by proxy the whole ARFCOM Community a framed Free Colorado flag for all the support during the Colorado recall. We could not have done it without you.

Below: I got a massive number of signatures from members here and through friends across the nation (48 states & Germany), and I would not have succeeded had you not supported me. But I also knew that I had to stand in front of members whenever possible and even talk to non members who support the 2nd Amendment to prove that I was willing to hold the line (maybe even show a few the NRA Board is made up of real people) . I set up the below trade show back and stood in 5 states to show people that being an NRA Board member means I work the members as well as the 2nd amendment and I am willing to earn it.

Link Posted: 3/16/2015 4:30:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Bump!  Just like the rest.

If you are a voting member of the NRA and you are reading this, don't procrastinate another day.  This is the most effective action you can take for the absolute least amount of effort.  The only way this could be easier is if you could just go click "Like" somewhere.  You have a ballot.  You can defend our Constitutional right - and perhaps even make history - just by follow directions in filling it out, sticking a stamp on it, and putting it in the mailbox.

Given the rate of mail delivery, this is pretty much it, ladies and gents.  Make your mark, for all our sakes!
Link Posted: 3/18/2015 12:50:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Per the Glenn Beck issues and Grover Norquist on the NRA ballot:

Your voice, your vote & your NRA.
What and who is your NRA?

When you see a problem what do you do?

I was taught to try and address the problem with a solution if possible. The current issue, magnified by Glenn Beck, about certain folks running for the NRA board this year is an important one. Who are these people on the NRA ballot? And how did they get on the ballot in the first place? These are very important questions which a simple biography attached to the ballot does not always answer.

Members please do your homework and don't let anyone including the NRA tell you how to vote. It is your NRA so you should decide what the NRA needs based on what you see or don't see. I ran for the board based on what I did not see enough of, people with grassroots result willing to jump in and make a personal difference. Shaking hands, looking people in the eye and letting them know "I am with you." The NRA has many needs, I understand that, but what I wanted in my NRA is that personal example. I can't be everywhere, but if I can be that personal example so be it. So I addressed what I wanted by doing it. Now the members get to decide on the 2015 ballot.

As to the concerns of how to fix the process in the future, or coming to the problem with a solution:

Firstly, NRA ballots start dropped to members in late January every year. The time to discuss concerns over people on the ballot is right before the ballots are sent. The 2015 NRA ballots are due this coming Sunday the 22nd of March. Having this discussion now when most people have voted already is just not going to have that large an impact. Should concerns be expressed, you bet. And better late than never. Outrage now needs to lead members and the media (who even care about the 2nd Amendment) to pay more attention about the timing in the future. If you are going to fire, fire for effect.

Secondly let's look at how people get on the ballot. Most people on the Board are internally nominated based on the perceived needs of the NRA by the board. Are these people vetted? It would appear that the NRA board (not NRA management mind you) needs to do a better job for the Association. The NRA is bigger than individuals, personal connections and friendships. Every current board member up for election should be reviewed and their service and their effectiveness should be reviewed.

The "other way" to be nominated is by the members. Someone running for the board this way needs to stand in front of other members and explain themselves, take questions and earn the signature of each voting member who can even sign a petition just to get on the ballot. This process is tedious and takes months of work earning it one signature at a time. These people have to run for the board seat twice (to get on the ballot and then once during the general balloting). I ran this way on the 2015 ballot, earning it. Several current board members get both nominations and I applaud them for it (if elected I will always do it this way).

So who is your NRA? And how can you make the NRA you want? Do your homework. Who is working for you and relevant today. Goggle "insert name, NRA" and see what you get. Their are no prerequisites based on gender, race or religion, nor should their be. Results please. It is easy to say that you are a Second Amendment advocate, proving it is another thing.

You only need to support people you believe in. You don't need to vote for 25 people. In fact few votes helps those you favor.

More than a few people have asked why I did not seek the internal nomination. Frankly I was told not to even bother, I had not earned it and they did not know who I was. We shall now let the members decide. The deck is stacked against me, but "if good men do nothing" .... I will never lose the spirt of those words.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:27:19 PM EDT
[#22]
It is official. I will be seated as a director on the NRA Board this April at the annual meeting in Nashville, TN. Thank you for all the support, I will not let our side down. Expect the same fight and grassroots perseverance to continue. To the Republic for which it stands, "Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more".... W. Shakespeare - KING HENRY V.

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:35:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Right frigging on.  Bloomberg had no idea what he was setting in motion when he fucked with our state.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 4:42:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Right frigging on.  Bloomberg had no idea what he was setting in motion when he fucked with our state.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/23/2015 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#25]
YES! I am SUPER excited!!!! This is awesome!!!!

PS: Keith & Luke, I want to personally apologize for not getting the writing I promised to you back in December, I will maker sure you have something for no later than May for you guys. Again sorry but school got in the way.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Well done!
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:04:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
YES! I am SUPER excited!!!! This is awesome!!!!

PS: Keith & Luke, I want to personally apologize for not getting the writing I promised to you back in December, I will maker sure you have something for no later than May for you guys. Again sorry but school got in the way.
View Quote

No worries.  Life happens.  It just happens more to some than others.
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:18:53 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Well done!
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/24/2015 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 3/24/2015 10:27:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Good job Tim! You deserve it!
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:43:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Thank you does not begin to cut it. My allegiance to Colorado and what happened here can never be broken.

I set my course about a year and a half ago be in Nashville taking a seat at the big kids table for whatever that is worth. And if it is and I can get stuff done it will be because friends, Colorado ARFCOMers stood with me and us. The Spurs of the Colorado recall movement came from forgotten Colorado and we reminded them we were here.  We got a state and nationa fired up. And that call to service for many of us has not stopped. It never will for me.

But I have to make changes and attend to the needs of my family while fighting, most of even that was sacrificed in 2013 and I am still working to rebuild it and my health. I love Colorado with all of my heart and I "almost gave it my all" to stand with you and say "not here, not this place. Impossible, yeah we will see about that....." Again ..it was an honor does not begin to touch the significance in my life.

My wife and child have other needs which can not be met here and I refuse to move to the front range (and they hate my very name in Denver). So I have to pack up and move to a gun friendly state where my son can get the education his little brain needs and my wife can practice medicine again.

I hope to leave you with C-SAEF, a statewide safety program so children in schools have a chance & are always safe. (A copy of Ohio FASTER with their help, 500 teachers already trained). But it's success is up to Colorado, website coming this weekend. All legal now and training classes coming August. Fund raising starting ASAP. It is an election year in 2016, maybe we can convince Denver our children are worth protecting.

Know I will never, ever forget Colorado (trust me it left a good dent) and my heart remains here on the western slope ... It pains me to leave. I left once, but I came back. So for now we are off to Tennessee ..

And every September 10th I will be flying my "Free Colorado" flag and remembering til the day I die what happened that day. Liberty won, tyranny lost and a nation saw it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2015 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#32]
You won't be forgotten here, Tim - ever.  TN is on my short list of places to go if/when I eject from kolorado since I used to live in the vicinity. If you guys drive through the Denver area on your way out of town, I'll take any leftover Lemon Heads.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Thank you Tim. You are a true inspiration to me and a couple other younger people. I know you said this when we met at the NRA & Friends in Junction but It sucks you have to go but I know its for the best. Thank you for everything! You will be missed but I hope in the near future to help fill the boots you will be leaving empty here in Colorado. Have a safe trip to TN if I don't see you before you leave.

Link Posted: 4/11/2015 4:55:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Congratulations!
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:37:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Congrats again Tim and THANKS for all!  

Please stay in touch.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:39:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Double...
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I was beaten down and recovering from recalls which almost literally killed me. The picture shows it. And I am still recovering after almost a year and half. But that which does not kill me makes me stronger .... I will never, ever quit ...

These are my Colorado colors and they will never run. I might change flags (states) and  you will see me again across the country. But the Free Colorado Flag is not only framed in my house, but will be flown from my flag pole every September 10th.

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:13:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Congratulations, Tim. It was a pleasure.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Congratulations Tim!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top