Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2014 12:52:34 PM EDT
Well, I figured it was coming but wanted to give a shout out to the Centennial Sprouts store for their No Firearms sign.  

Thanks for clearly stating your anti-gun stance.

Link Posted: 4/11/2014 3:04:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I work for a competitor  

thanks for the info
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 6:45:31 PM EDT
[#2]
well guess I'll cross them off my list. Now I'll be happy using the one by my work to crap at.
Link Posted: 4/12/2014 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#3]
the local one has one... holds no lawful authority.... eh so what.
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:17:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the local one has one... holds no lawful authority.... eh so what.
View Quote

^^ This^^^ DADT or to beat a dead horse, Concealed means CONCEALED
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I agree jim however I will only still do it lawfully!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 3:59:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

How's those Gun free Zones work for folks so far ?
Link Posted: 4/13/2014 7:38:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Sprouts sign has everything to do with whether or not I carry in their store.  

Regardless of the validity of the sign or not under colorado law, someone who will never do business in a store again obviously isn't going to be violating their sign.

When a company tells me that they think that responsible gun owners are some sort of detriment to their line of business, I will be forced to agree with them and take my money elsewhere.

And notify others of the unwelcomeness of their business.
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's still lawful to carry concealed, period.  Doesn't matter what sign they put up, the signs have NO BEARING.

Now, if you walk in OC'ing your 3 gun getup, they can ask you to leave, which you do have to comply with.
Link Posted: 4/15/2014 4:08:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's still lawful to carry concealed, period.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's still lawful to carry concealed, period.

Don't tell anyone, some folks prefer to be unarmed in GFZ's. I'll roll the dice.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I think "concealed means concealed" is going about this all wrong.

If you spend money there, you're rewarding them, even after they told you that they don't want your money.

So, I shop elsewhere.

However, I am still willing to use their employee restroom after consuming two orders of Carne Asada French Fries from Tacos Rapidos, washed down with a hard-boiled-egg -and-asparagus smoothie, before going to spend my money at a grocery store that's willing to accept it without getting up its own ass with politics.

FWIW.

(And give me credit for one thing: I've outgrown the "fill the cart with ice cream and frozen eggrolls and get to the front before I remember that I'm boycotting but that I'm not being paid to restock this stuff" phase of my life.)
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#11]
ROFL
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:50:08 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think "concealed means concealed" is going about this all wrong.

If you spend money there, you're rewarding them, even after they told you that they don't want your money.

So, I shop elsewhere.

However, I am still willing to use their employee restroom after consuming two orders of Carne Asada French Fries from Tacos Rapidos, washed down with a hard-boiled-egg -and-asparagus smoothie, before going to spend my money at a grocery store that's willing to accept it without getting up its own ass with politics.

FWIW.

(And give me credit for one thing: I've outgrown the "fill the cart with ice cream and frozen eggrolls and get to the front before I remember that I'm boycotting but that I'm not being paid to restock this stuff" phase of my life.)
View Quote

Well, when you go in there to take your massive dump, make sure you have your gun with you.  It's for the children.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top