User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/20/2014 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not planning on going, but anyone in the Broomfield area is free to stop at my house (when I'm home) and get some firewood.  I have plenty.  Most of it is Siberian Elm, but I also have some maple and I think I have some pine left, too.  You can't have my apple wood.  That's for the smoker.
View Quote

IM inbound, I may take you up on that.
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 4:23:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll be there. I have a mechanical clay thrower that I will bring (and clays) so bring your shotguns if you have them!

I'll also be bringing a steel gong type target.
Link Posted: 5/21/2014 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#3]

I fully intend to embarrass my self again with my general lack of clay killing abilitys.

Link Posted: 5/21/2014 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I fully intend to embarrass my self again with my general lack of clay killing abilitys.

View Quote

My thrower will launch two at a time and is fully adjustable for height and distance so it should be fun!
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 4:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Well fuck me I can't make it. I've got some shit to deal with this weekend.

Have fun and be safe guys.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

That sucks ass  Tell your boss to fuck off
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 5:28:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it was work I'd be golden (remember I'm union ) andrasik can fill you in this weekend.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 8:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If it was work I'd be golden (remember I'm union ) andrasik can fill you in this weekend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

that sucks.  Hope everything works out for you.
Link Posted: 5/22/2014 9:05:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Well my plans went all to shit a few hours ago. I am still coming but I may not be up till late Friday afternoon.

Really sorry you guys can't make it Dan. I know Rachelle was excited to introduce you and April to Sadie.

Link Posted: 5/22/2014 9:52:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well my plans went all to shit a few hours ago. I am still coming but I may not be up till late Friday afternoon.

Really sorry you guys can't make it Dan. I know Rachelle was excited to introduce you and April to Sadie.

View Quote

I may beat you up there then.  No worries, we'll be easy to spot
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 6:51:08 AM EDT
[#11]
I may come up tonight... if not tonight, then early tomorrow (and camp Sat night)
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 8:35:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Looking like we might not make it. I just woke up feeling like hammered dog shit
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 8:52:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Ok leaving the house here in about 5 minutes, I have a few stops to make along the way, with some luck I'll be up there around 3ish.  I'll definitely monitor coms if I am the first to arrive.  I'll try to lay out some cones too if I make it there first.
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 11:45:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shit man shoot me your info we'll get together around here sometime.
Link Posted: 5/23/2014 12:54:03 PM EDT
[#15]
The Fly stopped by.  He ain't camping.  He's towing a portable cabin!  
Link Posted: 5/25/2014 3:57:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The Fly stopped by.  He ain't camping.  He's towing a portable cabin!  
View Quote

Damn straight.  Some of us like warm bed and hot showers.

Also, the rain didn't stop us from doing some long range shooting Saturday afternoon.

We got bored during a good rain storm, and start wailing on a 6" plate at 1050 yards  

Link Posted: 5/25/2014 7:46:14 PM EDT
[#17]

On the way back we got caught in the absolute nastiest hell raising bitch of a hail storm I have ever seen.

Ryan I heard you on 145.145 giving some weather updates for the area I was driving in but I never got a response.

Link Posted: 5/26/2014 10:04:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

On the way back we got caught in the absolute nastiest hell raising bitch of a hail storm I have ever seen.

Ryan I heard you on 145.145 giving some weather updates for the area I was driving in but I never got a response.

View Quote

that little HT ain't going to cut it in the mountains  We had to use 50 watts on a SBB-7 on top of the trailer to hit the repeater, and even then, it was marginal at best.
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 11:00:52 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

that little HT ain't going to cut it in the mountains  We had to use 50 watts on a SBB-7 on top of the trailer to hit the repeater, and even then, it was marginal at best.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This was once I was east of 470. Everyone else replied but not you
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 11:21:14 AM EDT
[#20]
That was because he did not want to talk to you, lol. it was nice meeting you this weekend, we will have to get out and kill some stuff some time.

Matt
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This was once I was east of 470. Everyone else replied but not you
View Quote

I might of gotten distracted banging steel at 1050 yards to reply
Link Posted: 5/26/2014 12:46:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
That was because he did not want to talk to you, lol. it was nice meeting you this weekend, we will have to get out and kill some stuff some time.

Matt
View Quote

We definitely will need to get all the 260's out together again.

I know we all want to get out for some coyotes and or prairie dog we just need to find some access.

So keep your ears open and if anyone finds a place lets try to make a day of it.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top