User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:48:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I know I am a little dense but where exactly is this happening? I do not know that area at all.

View Quote

I'll let TGC IM you exact location, but it is near Palisade, just outside Grand Junction.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 7:56:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I've got a propane grill, but arfcom has yelled at me about propane
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only someone had a bad ass trailer smoker we could smoke some ribs and chicken.

A volunteer?    Outstanding.

All I have is my little weber bullet.....

On a serious note, it's TGC's range, so I'll defer to him if he would like to run the chow line.  But I am happy to grill or bring BBQ for the group.

Taste the meat, not the heat!
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If only someone had a bad ass trailer smoker we could smoke some ribs and chicken.

A volunteer?    Outstanding.

All I have is my little weber bullet.....

On a serious note, it's TGC's range, so I'll defer to him if he would like to run the chow line.  But I am happy to grill or bring BBQ for the group.

Exactly!
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 5:09:18 PM EDT
[#4]
John.....Any kind of updates regarding time etc?
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 2:49:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

James,
Are you volunteering to haul your rig up here and do the cooking? For you, we will gladly step aside and let you work what I hear is your culinary magic.

Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

James,
Are you volunteering to haul your rig up here and do the cooking? For you, we will gladly step aside and let you work what I hear is your culinary magic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

James,

If I can make it I will. I'm at about 80% right now. Busy few weeks for me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 3:12:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

James,

:)

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the things I will likely bring is a few loaves of the 10 day Amish Friendship Bread. Does anyone have any requests for what goes in it? I have blueberries, bananas, apples, raisins, craisins, pecans, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips....you get the idea. I have made it with up to three ingredients at a time to just one. Any more than three gets too crowded. So if anyone has a combo. they would like speak up. Baking day is Sunday!

ETA: I will be making multiple loaves so there can be many requests.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:57:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

One of the things I will likely bring is a few loaves of the 10 day Amish Friendship Bread. Does anyone have any requests for what goes in it? I have blueberries, bananas, apples, raisins, craisins, pecans, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips....you get the idea. I have made it with up to three ingredients at a time to just one. Any more than three gets too crowded. So if anyone has a combo. they would like speak up. Baking day is Sunday!

ETA: I will be making multiple loaves so there can be many requests.

View Quote
Chocolate Chips please

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, I'm gonna have to pull out if this one. Apparently the finances family is throwing us a pre wedding party that weekend in Saguache. Sorry guys
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, I'm gonna have to pull out if this one. Apparently the finances family is throwing us a pre wedding party that weekend in Saguache. Sorry guys
View Quote

More proof that you hate life and don't actually want to do anything with arfcom.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:13:52 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
More proof that you hate life and don't actually want to do anything with arfcom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Man your rough! lol

Ok I will update the info somewhat but waiting for TGC to update the info as far as location and time.

As far as the steel targets on the range nothing bigger than 22.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sorry dammit! Apparently it was supposed to be a surprise until I started talking about going to the shoot
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 7:03:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Hey Guys -

I just typed out a long post and lost it, so I'm keeping this one short

I've had a business related matter come about rather unexpectedly and I'll be flying out of town on Sunday morning.  I'll have a better idea of if I'll be able to make, or even host the shoot sometime today/tonight.  

If I'm unable to make the shoot, I don't feel comfortable having quite a few shooters at my house without my presence as I also have a tenant there I need to respect.

I'll update the thread tonight when hopefully my schedule is more solid.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:29:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hey Guys -

I've had a business related matter come about rather unexpectedly and I'll be flying out of town on Sunday morning.  I'll have a better idea of if I'll be able to make, or even host the shoot sometime today/tonight.  

If I'm unable to make the shoot, I don't feel comfortable having quite a few shooters at my house without my presence as I also have a tenant there I need to respect.

View Quote

Completely understandable. I would say re-schedule if there is any chance of stress/chaos caused by trying to make it work.

Unless people know of another location in the GJ area... I just committed to helping some people out first thing Saturday morning or else I would suggest Salida. That's a bit far to leave Montrose between 10 and 11.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 8:37:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Completely understandable. I would say re-schedule if there is any chance of stress/chaos caused by trying to make it work.

Unless people know of another location in the GJ area... I just committed to helping some people out first thing Saturday morning or else I would suggest Salida. That's a bit far to leave Montrose between 10 and 11.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey Guys -

Agreed on a reschedule, especially if it's gonna be an issue.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 3:57:00 PM EDT
[#17]
No worries if we need to reschedule.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 6:58:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Hey guys -

We're going to have to abort this mission.

I just have too much going on between unfinished projects, work, helping the wife with the kiddo, etc to spend a day shooting right now.  I really want to shoot and get everyone together as it was a hoot last time.

Lets try to find another day that's amenable to all.  Like last year, I'll bring the grub!

Best,

TGC
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 8:03:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hey guys -

We're going to have to abort this mission.

I just have too much going on between unfinished projects, work, helping the wife with the kiddo, etc to spend a day shooting right now.  I really want to shoot and get everyone together as it was a hoot last time.

Lets try to find another day that's amenable to all.  Like last year, I'll bring the grub!

Best,

TGC
View Quote

Sounds good. We'll figure out another time!
Link Posted: 4/30/2014 3:34:14 PM EDT
[#20]
No worries, we'll do it another time.

Link Posted: 4/30/2014 4:07:11 PM EDT
[#21]
I'll be happy to host one down here if anyone wants to make the drive.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmm...what time are you thinking? Soonest I could be there would be 12:30-1ish. It also makes the haul for the front range guys a little longer.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 9:07:04 AM EDT
[#23]
I couldn't make Durango work this weekend, but I'm in for a rescheduled western slope shoot.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 10:04:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Hmmm...what time are you thinking? Soonest I could be there would be 12:30-1ish. It also makes the haul for the front range guys a little longer.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not this weekend, unless you just want to go shoot.

I'll need 3-4 weeks to plan it.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 10:18:28 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You should have specified! Well, Terryall is in a few weeks. Maybe a summer or fall shoot down there?
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 11:43:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You should have specified! Well, Terryall is in a few weeks. Maybe a summer or fall shoot down there?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, come on down. We can shoot behind the house.
Link Posted: 5/1/2014 11:44:52 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm down for a southwestern shoot any time, really.  We'll be down there a lot this summer doing some climbing anyways.
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 6:51:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Not gonna make it south tomorrow...
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 10:09:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Any more ideas on a make up date that would work for everyone?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top