Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2013 11:50:54 PM EDT
Please take the time to do the following as soon as possible.  this will have a much greater impact than just emailing state politicians to say no new gun control.

Write out an itenary of your normal vacation, including what you spend where and how often you do it. Add the same information for anyone else who typically meets you there.

Then write up an itenary for a similar vacation to say, Wyoming or Utah. Ensure you do not travel through Colorado or that your passage through does not require the purchase of fuel or anything else.

Then send it to 1)The governors website 2)The businesses you generally frequent (stores ski resorts campgrounds etc) C) The local chamber of commerces for those areas you vacation 4) The mayors/town councils of those areas you visit 5)The state chamber of commerce and 6)every state rep and senator in CO(the final vote has not been passed yet and nothing gets a politicians attention like $$$$)

More work than signing a petition but it will work SO much better. A few hundred people putting that effort (even though it isn't a lot of effort) will get more attention than 25,000 signatures on a petition.

To help you get started here are email addresses for all of the Co state reps and senators.

Reps
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]

senators
[email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]; [email protected]
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:31:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Done,

I used to go there routinely, now its just another NY - I saw myself potentially retiring in CO.  Not anymore.
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 3:38:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Done,

I used to go there routinely, now its just another NY - I saw myself potentially retiring in CO.  Not anymore.

Good

CO doesn't want freedom loving Americans
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 4:10:10 AM EDT
[#3]
excellent post and advice

STOP FEEDING THE ENEMY

I live here (hell, Colorado native) and although I have to buy food and gas (for now)
i'll be bartering, paying cash, will not be getting a Colorado hunting license and will be vacationing out of state.

assholes

say hello to Kali2

within 2 years I'm gone.    All the productive people need to go now, before it gets bad.  Dont' let them continue to live off your spoils.

let it burn
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:45:53 AM EDT
[#4]
My wife and I were planning on spending quite a bit of time in your beautiful state
but prob won't spend as much time or money in CO if the mag ban is signed into law there.

I can enjoy the mountians in NM, AZ, NV & UT just as well...
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 5:51:07 AM EDT
[#5]
We plan on selling our ranch and moving out of the state. Early retirement is starting to sound good
Link Posted: 2/16/2013 12:35:30 PM EDT
[#6]
There we go.  I just emailed all those people.  Man am I pooped!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top