3:40 PM
Sunday, Jan. 21, 2018
NFC VS NFC

SUPER BOWL LII
Sunday, Feb 4, 2018
AFC VS NFC
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 7:42:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Think I will boycott the NFL to support their political agenda..
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 12:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Thinking the 1st preseason game went well.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump FTW
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 4:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 11:40:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
this right here.

i hope the disrespectful mother fuckers lose every game this year.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:35:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Pre-season is over.

Now it's on to the games.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 1:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Cleveland police union will not hold flag during Browns' opener, citing players kneeling during National Anthem
http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/09/cleveland_police_union_will_no.html
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 7:35:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Bump
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Bump
View Quote
All of the refs should be fined and put in jail.

Worst calls/noncalls I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
In the early days of Rusty Wilson I really thought and hoped we had a Dynasty quarterback on our hands.  

As the years have gone on, NOPE.   Just another average quarterback.  

Not trying to be super negative.  Still look forward to the rest of the season.  

Jeremy Lane should Sue the NFL lol.  Sarcastic of course.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:37:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Attachment Attached File

Sir James...
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 1:46:26 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
In the early days of Rusty Wilson I really thought and hoped we had a Dynasty quarterback on our hands.  

As the years have gone on, NOPE.   Just another average quarterback.  

Not trying to be super negative.  Still look forward to the rest of the season.  

Jeremy Lane should Sue the NFL lol.  Sarcastic of course.
View Quote
Russell is above average he needs some blocking though. We have won more games because of him in the last 2 years than we would have with anyone else behind center. This seems to sum up ~80% of the pass plays the last 2 years.

Link Posted: 9/11/2017 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

All of the refs should be fined and put in jail.

Worst calls/noncalls I have ever seen.
View Quote
When the announcers are questioning the Refs, that's some bad play calling.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 10:18:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Am i in before somebody calls the refs flag waving patriots?

Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:02:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Good thing the Hawks let Jermaine Kearse go to the Jets...

TOUCHDOWN JETS!!! McCown to Kearse for a 34-yard TD!
Raiders 14, Jets 7 with 9:08 left in the half.

Meanwhile...

The Seahawks again should've scored a touchdown, but wide receiver Tanner McEvoy dropped a touchdown pass on third-and-goal from the 49ers 9.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Holy shit Jimmy Graham is worthless.  Can we get Max Unger back?
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Good thing the Hawks let Jermaine Kearse go to the Jets... Second touchdown by Kearse.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
We have won more games because of Steven Hauschka in the last 2 years.
View Quote
Fixed.  

All kidding aside though I generally agree with your assessment.  

Today's game was fucking ugly though.    We gotta get all these young guys on the same page.  

Everyone I talk to expected to steam roll the Niners.  I, in a non negative way brought up all the games we were supposed to steam roll in the last few years that turned into losses or super challenges.  

I swear we are the BlackSheep Squadron of the NFL.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#19]
What an ugly fucking game.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:09:57 PM EDT
[#20]
There are 11 American flags at the bottom of the ocean off the coast of Namibia.  Two are on the tail of Reach 4201, a C-141B stationed out of McGuire AFB New Jersey, the rest are on the sleeves of the nine crew members that died Saturday 13 September 1997.

A German aircraft, flying at the wrong altitude, collided with the Starlifter and the crew rode the wreckage from 35,000' until impact with the water- they were conscious the whole way.  I know because I listened to the CVR, and I will never forget it.  All were fellow crew members, and one was a friend.

I will not give ten seconds of my time to those thankless spoiled !@$#!#$%@#s no matter how well or poorly they "play".  Go ahead !@#!@$#, turn your back.  F you.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:57:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Sir,  

I think you are in the wrong thread.  

and or I have no idea of your references lol.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sir,  

I think you are in the wrong thread.  

and or I have no idea of your references lol.
View Quote
He is as unhappy as I am about members of the Seahawks showing open disrespect for our fallen. Seattle has also decided they will no longer have active duty military from JBLM come out in uniform and hold the giant flag.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:36:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

He is as unhappy as I am about members of the Seahawks showing open disrespect for our fallen. Seattle has also decided they will no longer have active duty military from JBLM come out in uniform and hold the giant flag.
View Quote
I appreciate that insight.   I'm not a military man, but still have much value in all branches of the military and it's members.  Grew up around the military, father was in Vietnam twice, and in the DOD for 32 years.  

I also have held on to a high moral compass, and watching it wash away daily in the last many years is quite frustrating.  Ask my wife with my constant rants.  Very disappointed in many ways with the Seahawks and just the Country in general.  

Apologize for misunderstanding the prior post.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
That's because the "DoD" no longer funds the NFL teams.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/11/04/millions-paid-pro-teams-patriotic-events-sens-flake-mccain-say/75141688/
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 3:27:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Eff the Seahawks and the nfl.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 4:48:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm right there with you.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 6:21:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Fuck the NFL. You get paid to perform. You are, by any other definition, an actor. In this case your "acting" is to play a game. You dont get paid to demonstrate. You dont get paid to be a political mouthpiece. 

Fuck the NFL. I've always preferred college football. Looks like thats all I care about now. 

Fuck. The. NFL.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#30]
in 1972 Sunoco had an NFL stamp collection book, every time you get gas you get stamps.

my dad was buddies with the neighborhood Sunoco owner,  so id go air up my bicycle tires everyday,  and he would give me stamps.  it took forever to get my allen page stamp.

i have been watching the nfl for 45 years.  i do not take this boycott lightly,  but I'm a flag waver and it's my cross to bear.

the young kids at work were kinda flippant when i told them ftnfl, until i dropped 45 years on the table - longer than any of them have been sucking oxygen.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 9:19:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Should have bought new tires.

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:55:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
in 1972 Sunoco had an NFL stamp collection book, every time you get gas you get stamps.

my dad was buddies with the neighborhood Sunoco owner,  so id go air up my bicycle tires everyday,  and he would give me stamps.  it took forever to get my allen page stamp.

i have been watching the nfl for 45 years.  i do not take this boycott lightly,  but I'm a flag waver and it's my cross to bear.

the young kids at work were kinda flippant when i told them ftnfl, until i dropped 45 years on the table - longer than any of them have been sucking oxygen.
View Quote
Right on. I believe that Seattle lost at least half their following yesterday with their self indulgent stunt. They still might have an eleven and a half man, if they come to their senses and apologize.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 12:00:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Until they pull their heads out of their asses with this protest shit I won't be watching them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 11:59:09 PM EDT
[#34]
As a ten year veteran of the US Navy, I am done watching the NFL too...I am sick and tired of their shit.
They can't even spend three stinking minutes paying a little respect to all of their fellow Americans who have been maimed and killed defending their asses while they make millions while risking nothing.
Fuck them.
I am also done with the NBA after LeBron's self-righteous, sanctimonious, and utterly arrogant speech today.
They can all kiss my ass while I vote with my wallet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 1:48:26 AM EDT
[#35]
No NFL for me.

NHL for the win.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 1:55:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Highly paid NFL players have basically all the time in the world to express their political views, get press coverage about whatever issue they wish to bleat about, but they choose to use the few minutes before a game, when we honor our fallen, and our country, and freedoms to disrespect it all.

However, people are still making excuses for them, to justify watching their opiate of the masses.
Link Posted: 9/28/2017 3:46:03 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm done. Cable canceled. Hat in the garbage, 12 jersey in a box.

It will fall on deaf ears, but I voiced my issues.

1995. Since 1995 I have been a fan, I have had season tickets in the King Dome and in the new “Seahawks” stadium.

Now I can't even bring myself to look at the score of a game let alone watch one.

The idea that the owner/management and players of this once fine organization would even consider condoning the recent actions by players disappoints me. I realize it's a personal choice to disrespect the flag of our nation by kneeling/sitting or hiding out in a locker room and if players want to protest something that is fine.

So is my right to protest their actions. My protest is simple: I am no longer ”in” I am no longer a 12.

As a Veteran and a patriot I will not support an organization that supports and condones the disrespect and hate of this Country our Flag of the United States.

I haven't said this very often in my life but I and the North West deserve a better team than the one takes a knee on the field we built.

Sincerely, Fanless in Seattle

Josh
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 1:46:47 AM EDT
[#38]
No. Fans. Left. Anybody want a real deal on a Hasselbeck jersey?
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 2:09:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 3:57:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

The typical 12 doesn't know who that is.  You could sell them a story about how he's the super secret new star player the team will announce soon; be the first one to have his jersey.
View Quote
And you’d triple what ever you’d normally get. I still have a Bosworth Jersey
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:09:47 PM EDT
[#41]
I'd love a Hasselbeck jersey. I've also been trying to find a Warren Moon Seahawks jersey.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#42]
What's the NFL?
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Easy for me to boycott NFL, I don't watch any sports..it is boring and infantile.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 12:21:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Easy for me to boycott NFL, I don't watch any sports..it is boring and infantile.
View Quote
competitive sports spectator isn't for everybody. some love competition,  warrior spirit,  some love knitting,  some love bridge.

no aspersions to anyone's interest,  we are just different.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The typical 12 doesn't know who that is.  You could sell them a story about how he's the super secret new star player the team will announce soon; be the first one to have his jersey.
View Quote
be there with a Krieg or Zorn jersey
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 3:09:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh for the Largent days. 
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:35:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
competitive sports spectator isn't for everybody. some love competition,  warrior spirit,  some love knitting,  some love bridge.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some love competition & warrior spirit, yet prefer to engage in those things themselves, instead of watching sweaty men in tights doing it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top