Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2017 8:59:01 PM EDT
Stupid fucktards didn't place all of their guns in a safe.
Stupid fucktards didn't have bullards buried 4 feet in the ground surrounded by 2 feet of concrete and filled with concrete.
Moron fucktards.

http://komonews.com/news/local/armed-suspects-at-large-after-smashing-into-everett-pawn-shop

http://www.kiro7.com/news/north-sound-news/crooks-drive-into-everett-pawn-shop-steal-a-dozen-weapons/589796053

Once inside, the three suspects were in and out in just minutes, grabbing just guns and leaving other valuables behind, including thousands of dollars worth of jewelry.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:11:20 PM EDT
[#1]
My guess is that the turds have plans for those firearms if that was all that was targeted. Being a pawn shop, you know they had a ton of jewelry. And if I'm not mistaken, FFL guidelines state firearms have to be stored behind two locked doors. So, I'm sure their FFL may get popped. Serves em right for cutting corners on their security. They may save money in the interim, but Murphy ALWAYS finds a way to collect the debts owned him........
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:48:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What is this now the 4th or 5th place that has been hit the exact same way in just a few months?
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:57:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My guess is that the turds have plans for those firearms if that was all that was targeted. Being a pawn shop, you know they had a ton of jewelry. And if I'm not mistaken, FFL guidelines state firearms have to be stored behind two locked doors. So, I'm sure their FFL may get popped. Serves em right for cutting corners on their security. They may save money in the interim, but Murphy ALWAYS finds a way to collect the debts owned him........
View Quote
Yes, you are mistaken. There is no such requirement. The ATF has all kinds of security suggestions, but behind two locked doors in not even a suggestion, much less a requirement.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 2:34:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, you are mistaken. There is no such requirement. The ATF has all kinds of security suggestions, but behind two locked doors in not even a suggestion, much less a requirement.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ahhh, okay thanks for that. I wasn't sure. I thought that I heard that from a couple of different FFL's, but I'm also half deaf, so there is that.....
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 3:30:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What is this now the 4th or 5th place that has been hit the exact same way in just a few months?
View Quote
Sanctuary city
enabled drug use
corrupt and mentally ill politicians
micromanaged LEOs
race card
immigrant card

no surprise there is organized crime here now
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 1:13:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Stupid fucktards didn't have bullards buried 4 feet in the ground surrounded by 2 feet of concrete and filled with concrete.
View Quote

How does a business do that if they don't own the property and the landlord says no?
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How does a business do that if they don't own the property and the landlord says no?
View Quote
Find a place that will allow it.
If not, make sure that when they get sued they include the property owner.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 1:53:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Watching them run in and out with the guns was kinda funny, kinda reminded me of a 3 stooges skit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 9:08:20 PM EDT
[#9]
lolol everett, sell drugs or smash into a pawn shop and rob it on the main drag, no cops, drive 2 blocks without a seatbelt, pulled over and ticketed. such a lovely place, not to mention the tweaker cam...Only place I have found worth going to everett is sound loan.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#10]
So, what did you get?
Link Posted: 8/25/2017 12:33:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Has Gov Inslee stated why he approved these transfers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top