Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2017 9:29:25 PM EDT
Had a chat with Wade yesterday and he actually expressed interest in expanding their ASI rifle events to more than just after ASI pistol events.

He is interested in doing something again on Friday nights, I know Wade's used to host FNRL ages ago but things drifted apart/grew too large for his facility.

This would be using their upstairs, in a similar method as their ASI events.

There is no mention of pricing yet, as he is still more gathering information on how many individuals would be interested/if this is something worth pursuing.

Anyone else interested?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#1]
If I could safely step back in there, then I might be interested.

Would also depend on ammo requirements/restrictions and the general pricing. If you have to buy ammo at the range, then probably not.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:51:30 PM EDT
[#2]
From what he was saying, you could use your own ammo and the same restrictions of the range would apply (No steel cased/aluminum cased/ no steel core).

Sounding like he is wanting to keep it to 5.56/300blk/7.62x39 and such but not sure if he was wanting to open it up to the 308 game or not.

He is wanting to see/work with the angles of the traps first.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:28:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Paging @TNC
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 11:08:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Paging @TNC
View Quote
Sounds like fun
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Had another chat with Wade, seems he has already contacted Ian and Leslie and FNRL will be held at Wade's once again.

Friday September 1st will be the first night, at Wade's.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 3:53:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Had another chat with Wade, seems he has already contacted Ian and Leslie and FNRL will be held at Wade's once again.

Friday September 1st will be the first night, at Wade's.
View Quote
Wow, close enough that I could shoot down there from work for 1 run during my lunch break
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#7]
What time does it start?
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 12:41:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What time does it start?
View Quote
7 pm
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 4:08:06 AM EDT
[#9]
curious to know how FNRL went yesterday?
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I thought it went very well. Still some learning/adjusting to do because of the space and backstop, but that would happen anywhere. Wade was there too to talk about expectations, ideas, etc. He seemed genuinely happy and excited to have us back (FNRL ran out of Wade's for about 7 years in the 2000's.)

Just good to be back to pulling triggers on a Friday night!  
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 4:25:43 PM EDT
[#11]
I might be able to make it this Friday, what is the entry fee?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 5:40:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I might be able to make it this Friday, what is the entry fee?
View Quote
$20 even after tax.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 11:36:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Do I have to be a member at Wade's to attend? Recently started working up north of Bellevue and this would be a great way to end my Fridays!
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:25:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do I have to be a member at Wade's to attend? Recently started working up north of Bellevue and this would be a great way to end my Fridays!
View Quote
No membership required.
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#15]
Glad to see FNRL back up!
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 9:09:44 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Glad to see FNRL back up!
View Quote
We were down last week (power outage affecting the area for hours).    We tried waiting it out, but the PSE estimate for power restoration kept getting pushed back.

Oh well, just means everything is packed up and ready for tomorrow already!  
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 1:24:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

We were down last week (power outage affecting the area for hours).    We tried waiting it out, but the PSE estimate for power restoration kept getting pushed back.

Oh well, just means everything is packed up and ready for tomorrow already!  
View Quote
Awesome! Is there a check-in process pre 7:00? General gear list and ammo requirements? I'm hoping to attend tomorrow!
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Awesome! Is there a check-in process pre 7:00? General gear list and ammo requirements? I'm hoping to attend tomorrow!
View Quote
Try to arrive at 6:45 or earlier. They can always use help setting up.
Need to have their waiver on file if you haven’t shot there in the past year. It takes just a few minutes to fill out.
Tell the counter you are there for Rifle League, they’ll collect your money ($20 after tax)
Head upstairs to the training bay (far right at end of hall after the double doors)
Ian and Leslie are the main ROs, they’ll do a safety brief before shooting starts.
Sign in on the clip board to get your shooting order spot.

Minimum gear:
Rifle (no larger than 762x39) (PCC and Rimfire are ok too)
2 rifle mags
Pistol (holster or case needed)
36 rifle rounds
12 pistol rounds

Ideal setup
Rifle with sling (plus red dot and weapon light)
2 rifle mags
Rifle mag pouch
Pistol in belt holster (or drop leg)(no crossdraw, shoulder holsters, cross-chest holsters)
Extra ammo for more runs (been averaging 3-4 runs. Each run is 18 rounds rifle, 6 rounds pistol)

Ammo: no steel case, steel jacket, tracer, penetrator or Federal Fusion branded ammo. Must be jacketed, except 22LR. If a magnet sticks, it’s a no-go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top