Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2017 1:07:15 PM EDT
I escaped 5 years ago.  I am curious how far gone the wet side has gone down.  I also heard that the tunnel boring machine finally got unstuck
Link Posted: 6/25/2013 1:54:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 2:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Boring machine made it through albeit it behind schedule and over budget which will probably be passed onto the taxpayer somehow. More and more taxes being rammed where the sun don't shine, gun rights relatively left alone so far, albeit there have been attempts at a AWB bill that failed, but may become an initiative put to ballot in the future which could be trouble. Haven't had any measurable precipitation for about month and a half and looks like we may hit triple digits this week.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top