Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2017 5:49:00 PM EDT
If you haven't been to Salumi, you haven't had the best sandwich in Seattle. Highly recommended. They make their own cured meats, etc.  .
The lines can get long, but are worth the wait. I think the owner's son has a show on the Food Network.

The Porchetta is the best sandwich, period.

Link Posted: 6/3/2017 9:41:17 PM EDT
[#1]
great place. Get there by 10am on a week day to beat the lunch crowd.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was working on 3rd I would go to TATs every once in a while. 

Never been to Salumi because of the damn lines 
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#3]
TATs have really excellent grinders.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 9:30:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If you haven't been to Salumi, you haven't had the best sandwich in Seattle. Highly recommended. They make their own cured meats, etc.  .
The lines can get long, but are worth the wait. I think the owner's son has a show on the Food Network.

The Porchetta is the best sandwich, period.
View Quote
Not even by a mile.

The Muffo aka their spin on the Muffaletta Sandwich is "slap yo mama and burn down the neighborhood" good.
I'd buy a car air-freshener in Muffo if I could.
There have been times where the offer of sexual favors (of both the male & female persuasion) have been thrown out because of that oily sandwich.

Salumi is one of just a small handful of redeeming things about the hellish cesspool known as Seattle.
I dread the day when Salumi disappears. It'll happen eventually. The best shit in Seattle is all slowly disappearing into a homogeneous background of shittiness.
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 11:18:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you, BUTT...  I won't travel to Seattle for ANYTHING, except a concert at Jazz Alley.
I grew up there, butt......I'm done with that city.

Let alone for a sandwich.  I truly am sorry.  
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 5:18:39 AM EDT
[#6]
I really like salumi's porchetta sandwich.  Another spot to get a good prochetta sandwich is rain shadow meats.  Delicatus has a killer sandwich that they call "The Rebel". If you head out to West Seattle, stop by The Swinery on California Ave. they have an awesome lunch menu with good sandwiches.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 9:13:08 AM EDT
[#7]
lines too long.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#8]
But do they have bologna, Velveeta and ketchup sandwiches?  If not then it isn't worth the trip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top