Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2017 10:08:05 PM EDT
After a so-so week at work, I got a nice surprise in the mail today after work... All five of my Form 1s were approved by the ATF!! This gives a new meaning to "Happy Friday."

I sent out the forms and my trust info back on July 8th of 2016 and figured that it would take the ATF about six months to approve them. Not shocked that it took them ten and a half months to get their official legal blessing AFTER the massive onslaught of applications before the AFT changed the requirements and stopped receiving applications via the internet.  All the Form 1s were approved on May 20th and received today, June 2nd and worth the wait!!

Now, I need to get my "new" SBRs engraved with my trust information a.s.a.p. so I can finally slap a stock on them and have their barrels cut down.  With that said, does anybody have the contact information for the guy in the Renton/Tukwilla/Kent area that received high praise for his work from several members here??
Link Posted: 6/3/2017 12:24:50 AM EDT
[#1]
He has a new web site and Facebook page.
Hyperion Precision, LLC
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top