Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/20/2017 9:47:02 AM EDT
TNT article 1501 Sequel to I594

http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2017-18/Pdf/Bills/House%20Passed%20Legislature/1501-S.PL.pdf

Sold out buy the Republican Senate in Washington. Disappointing  

Good luck if you get delayed, that's reported to  wsp and or denied prepare your prison wallet.

VAF UPINS are backed up two years

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:14:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
VAF UPINS are backed up two years
View Quote

I have no idea what you are saying.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Good luck if you get delayed, that's reported to  wsp and or denied prepare your prison wallet.
View Quote

Your bill link is full of aids and fail.
http://lawfilesext.leg.wa.gov/biennium/2017-18/Pdf/Bills/House%20Passed%20Legislature/1501-S.PL.pdf

The bill says nothing of being delayed.
It does say denied.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 1:21:02 AM EDT
[#3]
I am glad they can pass this, but can't balance a budget.

Already got a house set up in another state, maybe time for another one.

Oh well.

ETA: congrats on the illegal to touch your phone in the car bill too.  A+ #1

Glad they have their priorities straight.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:01:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have no idea what you are saying.
View Quote
NICS Voluntary Appeal File Application

The Voluntary Appeal File (VAF) process permits applicants to request the NICS maintain information about themselves in the VAF to prevent future erroneous denials or extended delays of a firearm transfer
What does UPIN stand for?
Unique Personal Identification Number
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:09:01 AM EDT
[#5]
In any case where the purchase or transfer of a firearm is initially denied by the dealer as the result  of a background check that indicates the applicant is ineligible to possess a firearm, but the purchase or transfer is subsequently approved, the dealer shall report the subsequent approval to the Washington association of sheriffs and police chiefs within one day of the approval.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 5:53:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Since when does the Washington Association of sheriffs and police chiefs have any right to store that kinda info?
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 1:14:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Since when does the Washington Association of sheriffs and police chiefs have any right to store that kinda info?
View Quote
Rights? 

Everyone knows that nobody in our state government gives two shits about either the US Constitution or the Washington State Constitution. They care even less about your antiquated concept of privacy.

Quasi-governmental associations? They'll make the appropriate donations and endorsements come election time.

The swamp isn't just in DC. It's all around us.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 3:04:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Your bill link is full of aids and fail.

The bill says nothing of being delayed.
It does say denied.
View Quote
Looks very broad to me.  Initially denied (delay or deny) with one option a proceed - so thus your info gets reported.  Guarentee they're going to be broad in that interpretation.
Link Posted: 5/23/2017 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Since 1975, when they were made a legal entity.  I don't agree with it one bit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top