Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2017 2:03:24 PM EDT
Anyone have a good/reputable place to buy tickets?  Ticketmaster is the obvious source but I am wondering if there are other places?  

Looking for 5 tickets to a night game on the weekends...  

Not sure if it matters but I am military.

Thanks!

MPNelson81
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 5:14:42 PM EDT
[#1]
If you bank with BECU or know someone who does they have half price tickets this season - Tickets and schedule
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 6:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Mariners store at the mall.  Just like walking up to the stadium.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:43:01 PM EDT
[#3]
The Mariners have sucked for so long that free tix will be available soon enough.  MWR should have some great deals for you if active military.   If this isn't time concern issue.....let me get back to you, to see if I can get you some up coming comps.
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 12:27:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Mariners have sucked for so long that free tix will be available soon enough.  MWR should have some great deals for you if active military.   If this isn't time concern issue.....let me get back to you, to see if I can get you some up coming comps.
View Quote
I appreciate it...  time isn't a concern right now.  My wife and I were planning out some of our 'bucket list' activities for this summer...  

BTW, are you from Nebraska?  I grew up in Bellevue and graduated from UNO
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 1:02:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

BTW, are you from Nebraska?
View Quote
Indeed!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top