Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/7/2017 8:23:17 PM EDT
Power went out two times, I had to reset the clocks twice.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 9:47:57 PM EDT
[#1]
smashed many tumble weeds driving back from the dryshitties today. 
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Took my dogs for a walk and every house in the neighborhood had it's trash can blown over in the middle of the street

I think it's funny there was a wind warning for today.  Where I moved from in New Mexico it blows twice as hard every day for 3 months of the year.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 10:57:54 PM EDT
[#3]
This is all we could muster today boys.............

We usually lose power at the slightest puff, and today, nary a flicker.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This is all we could muster today boys.............

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/Mr__Black/Junk/20170407_194825_resized_zpsnpda8on6.jpg

We usually lose power at the slightest puff, and today, nary a flicker.
View Quote
Yep. "Windpocolypse" ie a couple small branches in the road and yard. No power issues.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 1:40:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Wrecked a phone line down the road, came around the corner doing 50 and it was slung down across the road with about 3 feet of clearance, any truck driving through would have been a mess.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 3:51:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top