Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2017 2:18:04 AM EDT
Gents,
I need my prints done for a suppressor and a Form 1. Tacoma PD? Or is there another place / easier way?
Thanks .
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I used Lacey PD.  Their schedule and processes are easy.  Walk in, pay fee, quick.  They use the robot, not ink (scan and print).

Rob
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Pretty sure Tacoma PD will tell you to go to South Sound 911.  That is where I've got all my finger print cards.  The price is reasonable and if you get there shortly after they open the wait is not bad.

Right across the street from the Pierce County Courthouse.

South Sound 911
945 Tacoma Ave S
Tacoma, WA 98402
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 9:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pretty sure Tacoma PD will tell you to go to South Sound 911.  That is where I've got all my finger print cards.  The price is reasonable and if you get there shortly after they open the wait is not bad.

Right across the street from the Pierce County Courthouse.

South Sound 911
945 Tacoma Ave S
Tacoma, WA 98402
View Quote
Thanks! I had forgotten about those guys. I looked at their website and it says that the prints are a scan. Was the scan accepted by the BATFE for form 4 or 1?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks! I had forgotten about those guys. I looked at their website and it says that the prints are a scan. Was the scan accepted by the BATFE for form 4 or 1?
View Quote
Yes pretty much everyone is using digital scans now days.  The key is they must print on FBI cards using a FBI approved and inspected printer.  South Sound 911 is totally legit, good to go.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yes pretty much everyone is using digital scans now days.  The key is they must print on FBI cards using a FBI approved and inspected printer.  South Sound 911 is totally legit, good to go.
View Quote
That is great news. I'm headed there tomorrow. Thanks for posting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top