Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/1/2017 8:15:35 PM EDT
Hey guys wondering if anyone is willing to share their spots to get some good yardage I'm talking 600+. Preferably on the west side but I'm willing to drive a ways. I currently shoot at UNSC but im looking for something further.
Just got a new gen 2 razor HD for my 6.5 creed and really want to test er out.
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Please. Please take me. Christ I'll pay the gas. I really need to find a LR shooting spot. I've a 6.5 Grendel barrel coming in soon and its going to demand I shoot it further than the 50 or so yards I can currently get. 
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 1:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Ditto, I have a .50 I'm itching to shoot closer to home on the west side. I was told earlier today at another range that the upper Nisqually has a 500 yard setup but I haven't verified if they allow .50 bmg. I currently have to drive over north of Spokane to visit family if I want to shoot the beast.
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 4:12:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ditto, I have a .50 I'm itching to shoot closer to home on the west side. I was told earlier today at another range that the upper Nisqually has a 500 yard setup but I haven't verified if they allow .50 bmg. I currently have to drive over north of Spokane to visit family if I want to shoot the beast.
View Quote
Yea UNSC (upper nisqually sportsman)
Does in fact have a 550 yand range but they only allow 50 bmg on match days as they close down the 550 and shoot about 600 yards using the same backstop. Check out there website for match information
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 4:47:37 PM EDT
[#4]
If you already shoot at UNSC, try asking some of the guys that shoot in the monthly practical/precision rifle matches there. They probably won't just give up a site until they know you won't wreck it for everyone else.  Bring your rifle, and shoot a match to make friends and get some info.

Very few people will give up precious spots like that unless they know you, so just walking up and asking will probably not be too productive.  Shooting a match might convince them that you are "one of them".

There are good spots outside of Ellensburg, but you wanted something closer.  I heard of places in Olympic forest, but I have not verified them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 10:48:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If you already shoot at UNSC, try asking some of the guys that shoot in the monthly practical/precision rifle matches there. They probably won't just give up a site until they know you won't wreck it for everyone else.  Bring your rifle, and shoot a match to make friends and get some info.

Very few people will give up precious spots like that unless they know you, so just walking up and asking will probably not be too productive.  Shooting a match might convince them that you are "one of them".

There are good spots outside of Ellensburg, but you wanted something closer.  I heard of places in Olympic forest, but I have not verified them.
View Quote
Yea that makes sense. I would shoot a match but I don't know if I want to make a fool of myself out there lol. Those guys are much better then me
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 11:43:06 AM EDT
[#6]
They are all better than me too, but I go to I improve my limited skills, not to compete against guys who are far better than me. There will always be shooters better than me, and shooters better than them too.  It helps to see techniques they use so I can adapt those techniques to my old busted up body's capabilities.  It is still fun though.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 10:16:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Pe Ell range goes to 500 meters, so 550 Yards roughly. Never been though.

www.plsportsmensclub.com/
Link Posted: 4/9/2017 2:22:00 AM EDT
[#8]
Make it out to LCR and there are a few long range spots out in the woods...
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 5:20:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Make it out to LCR and there are a few long range spots out in the woods...
View Quote
LCR??
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Stickied thread here https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_15/611428_LCR-Shoot-April-21--22-and-23rd.html

Usually happens once a quarter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top