Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/21/2017 11:41:01 AM EDT
Its our sons spring break so we're staying at a friends house and hitting tripple play in Hayden. Sometime along the away I'll be sneaking out a few hours for some time for myself. In the market for looking at used guns and AR accessories, mags, etc....
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Be sure to hit the Pawn1 @Hayden,Post Falls, and Downtown Cd'L -- You may find something there that you can't get anywhere else!

The 'Black Sheep' a few miles S. of Hayden is worth a look -- A nice change from Cabela's (Not that there's anything wrong with Cabela's).

Be sure not to wear any woodland camo while you're in the Hayden area.  Some retired schoolteacher will call the cops.  And wear a hat if you are bald, or shave your head.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 2:25:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Be sure not to wear any woodland camo while you're in the Hayden area.  Some retired schoolteacher will call the cops.  And wear a hat if you are bald, or shave your head.  
View Quote
He on the lookout for 88's??

Both those places are on Government Way, lol! I'll check'em out, thanks
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Northwest Pawn and Collector Arms in Spokane. Kieth the owner is an awesome guy and he often has interesting stuff.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#4]
NW Pawn and Collector Arms as stated above, Double Eagle Pawn on Francis and Tier1 Guns in Suncrest.  Tier1 has a great selection of new, used and consignment guns, as well as suppressors.  It is a bit of a drive, but the views are great out toward and past 9 Mile, especially with the river being as high as it is.  Also hit up Mountain Gear on Ruby for great outdoor clothing/items and dare I say, Sharpshooters on the corner of Trent and Freya.  Also check out Riverman Gunworks in Dalton Gardens/CDA and North 40, both are on Government way south of the mall.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#5]
What's the name of the gun shop/range out towards the valley? I was there once several years ago, really nice place.

I'll look, one of the YouTubers I watch works with them, I'll see if I can find it.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Sharpshooters is the indoor range out near the valley.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 10:19:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
go past there..intersection of mission an freya a..hard left..little hole in the wall shop..ar stuff..parts
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 1:14:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Did it used to be named something else?

I haven't been back to Spokane since I moved my Mom over here a couple years ago.

Seemed like a nice place, they were constructing, or remodeling the range when I was last there 4-5 years ago.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
go past there..intersection of mission an freya a..hard left..little hole in the wall shop..ar stuff..parts
View Quote
You are talking about Gun Agents/Protection First.  Nice shop, lots of AR parts and builds, as well as new and used guns.  Frank is a good dude.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:32:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Whatever happened to Tinsulation? That used to be a great gun shop back in the day. I used to work there during college summer breaks.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 1:59:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Whatever happened to Tinsulation? That used to be a great gun shop back in the day. I used to work there during college summer breaks.
View Quote
Long gone .. 1999-2000?

Some business and usual ATF problems if I remember right. Sold most of inventory to Dutch's Pawn. Think I only ever bought one gun from them always crazy overpriced on everything.

Sportsmans Surplus, Gunatorium, Gun Cellar, Dave's Gun Museum....gone.
Link Posted: 4/1/2017 3:57:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Long gone .. 1999-2000?

Some business and usual ATF problems if I remember right. Sold most of inventory to Dutch's Pawn. Think I only ever bought one gun from them always crazy overpriced on everything.

Link Posted: 4/8/2017 10:10:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Long gone .. 1999-2000?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Long gone .. 1999-2000?

I'm having flash backs from this post.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top