Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/19/2017 8:34:46 PM EDT
Oh shit, I think I might have to take advantage of this! Start my dive (re)certification next week, cant wait to get recertified and back to it.

Point Defiance shark dive
Link Posted: 3/19/2017 11:57:19 PM EDT
[#1]
My 8 year old is very interested in a cage dive. Might have to take a closer look.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:49:52 AM EDT
[#2]
i  know somebody who will want to do this as soon as she hears about this.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 1:48:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i  know somebody who will want to do this as soon as she hears about this.
View Quote
OK, well with her, me and my son thats 3. We need 4th. You in? Come on, you know you want to.......

But seriously, yeah it sounds like a really good time. The price is fairly reasonable too all things considered.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I've done both the first 'in cage' and the second 'out of cage' experience. If you love sharks it's totally worth it if you have the money to spend on 'experiences'.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:05:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Done it in Dubai.  It's a hoot.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 1:31:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Cheaper than the tech gear, scooters, and helium needed to go swim with the 6-gills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top