Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 8:19:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, if you weren't such an asshole.....

ETA:  I own page two ya sheep F-er's
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 3:13:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well, if you weren't such an asshole.....

ETA:  I own page two ya sheep F-er's
View Quote
You can't own with an edit, jackass!

Link Posted: 3/11/2017 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I still have a lower that I need to build one of these years.[/url]
View Quote

I won one of those lowers...
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You can't own with an edit, jackass!

View Quote

Well fuck. I guess I've been gone too long and forgot the rules. Shit.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait a sec,, you called me a jack-ass.  

YOU CAN'T DO THAT, I've got my safety pin on!!

That hurt my feelings. I need some safe space.  Where's my trophy?  

I'm telling!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:10:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wait a sec,, you called me a jack-ass.  

YOU CAN'T DO THAT, I've got my safety pin on!!

That hurt my feelings. I need some safe space.  Where's my trophy?  

I'm telling!!!!!
View Quote

You have to be present to win your trophy, didn't you read the fine print?? I guess that makes you a double dumb ass. So I guess your entitled to two trophys.
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 10:10:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still have a lower that I need to build one of these years.[/url]

I missed out, I want one, that's not fair I don't have one..............
Link Posted: 3/11/2017 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Fuck yeah. TWO trophies!

I.   AM.  SO.  SPECIAL.  

Of course now I think I'm required to move into the Seattle City limits.   Where's my Prius?
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 3:45:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Fuck yeah. TWO trophies!

I.   AM.  SO.  SPECIAL.  

Of course now I think I'm required to move into the Seattle City limits.   Where's my Prius?
View Quote
The Prius keys were in your Seattle issue Vagina Hat
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 4:45:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't have that hat. My open minded selfless bleeding heart gave that hat to a nice young domicilely challenged victim of substance dependencies whom was on his way to a publicly funded safe high house.  

Someone you bunch of backwards thinking group of assholes would shame with derogatory title homeless junkie.
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 1:03:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck yeah. TWO trophies!

I.   AM.  SO.  SPECIAL.  

So who was that driving the Prius then? I just saw it go by not 10 minutes ago, and I swear I saw a vagina hat on the driver?
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 4:49:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't have that hat. My open minded selfless bleeding heart gave that hat to a nice young domicilely challenged victim of substance dependencies whom was on his way to a publicly funded safe high house.  

Someone you bunch of backwards thinking group of assholes would shame with derogatory title homeless junkie.
View Quote

well...when you're right you're right.... [just pissed off a bunch of cackling hens on a local FB page]
Link Posted: 3/12/2017 6:52:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

well...when you're right you're right.... [just pissed off a bunch of cackling hens on a local FB page]
View Quote

Nice to see you stir it up!! I recall one the old statements:

We're all assholes, and R-32 is our leader
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:19:26 AM EDT
[#14]
This place definitely isnt what it used to be.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 7:17:36 PM EDT
[#15]
This place used to be how I stayed sane working grave shift on the flight line...
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 1:08:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

No, it's not.

It would be awesome to see it restored to it's former glory, but times, people and lives change.

In the old days what happened in the WAHTF stayed in the WAHTF.

Respect was earned, not just given. I can think back to several posts were my parentage and other attributes were questioned.

But I sucked it up, kept my ears open and mouth shut.

And made several good friends and had the privilege of meeting many good people.

The days of Strat and militia threads with Matt45. 161 Infantry and pages of intense discussion.

But then, we were afflicted with some members who epitomized the example of why we can't have good things.

And now we have a bland, vaginized, homogenous forum lacking in any real character or characters.

Yes, we were all assholes once.......   And it was glorious!
View Quote
Yes, it was "glorious". Or, more correctly, it was like a glory hole. You knew something was gonna happen to your dick. You just didn't know what, when, or by whom.
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Yes, it was "glorious". Or, more correctly, it was like a glory hole. You knew something was gonna happen to your dick. You just didn't know what, when, or by whom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.

It would be awesome to see it restored to it's former glory, but times, people and lives change.

Respect was earned, not just given. I can think back to several posts were my parentage and other attributes were questioned.

And made several good friends and had the privilege of meeting many good people.

The days of Strat and militia threads with Matt45. 161 Infantry and pages of intense discussion.

But then, we were afflicted with some members who epitomized the example of why we can't have good things.

And now we have a bland, vaginized, homogenous forum lacking in any real character or characters.

I was going to post a reply to Migra, then read Bobbity.  Now my day is ruined.  I hope you're happy with yourself.  What will I do now?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 5:14:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I was going to post a reply to Migra, then read Bobbity.  Now my day is ruined.  I hope you're happy with yourself.  What will I do now?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, it's not.

Go cut off some idiot drivers in a red car? Is it to late to start drinking?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 12:45:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Not sure which emoji was used more often back then....

. Or.
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 5:36:46 PM EDT
[#21]
hummm what type of fuckery am I missing here?
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 6:25:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote
Shut up Newb.  Did you bring beer?  Probably not.

Stuff like that, and many times less friendly.  As well as some good debates.  Mostly good natured asshatery, but there were a few whom definitely didn't get along.... Or play well with others.

A very thick skin was required,  that is the great thing about GTG's you met up as humans without a keyboard and got to know the real person. Some were still assholes..
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 8:30:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good start going here...
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I still have a lower that I need to build one of these years.http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o719/Scrios1/IMG_20170307_122522_zpsbsanqlsj.jpg" target="_blank">http://s1339.photobucket.com/user/Scrios1/media/IMG_20170307_122522_zpsbsanqlsj.jpg.html]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o719/Scrios1/IMG_20170307_122522_zpsbsanqlsj.jpg[/url]
View Quote
Want!
Link Posted: 3/21/2017 10:18:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do you like gladiator movies?
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#26]
LOL was a Submariner for 22 years so skin and asshole are pretty thick and watertight. So really no Fucks given.
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 7:42:30 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/22/2017 8:53:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Nah, they were only thick and water tight for the first day or so.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Isn't that where 100 sailors go down and 50 couples come back up?
View Quote
sometimes it depended on what kind of gedunk (candy, sodas, snacks ect.) they had left to give me at the end of mission, on whether or not they would get fucked.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 3:22:47 PM EDT
[#30]
I think we need to get an ARFCOM barbeque planned.  Somewhere central to the wet side between Tacoma and Everett.  Any suggestions for a state park or other venue we can use?  I will navigate the reservations if we find a good location.  LCR is a bit south for a casual afternoon BBQ imho.
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 5:15:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I think we need to get an ARFCOM barbeque planned.  Somewhere central to the wet side between Tacoma and Everett.  Any suggestions for a state park or other venue we can use?  I will navigate the reservations if we find a good location.  LCR is a bit south for a casual afternoon BBQ imho.
View Quote
But it's drier over here
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 9:59:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
New thread with poll?  What timeline are ya thinking?
Link Posted: 3/23/2017 10:13:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

New thread with poll?  What timeline are ya thinking?
View Quote
I was thinking 15 or 16th of April.  Sooner rather than later.    Hopefully the weather will be cooperating by then.  Personally, weather doesn't bother me much.  We can get a cabana at a local park somewhere with a BBQ pit and go potluck with it.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 3:37:57 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm game for bbq Sean, but the 16th is Easter, so that might limit some attendees from being available
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 11:13:06 AM EDT
[#35]
April is good, for now. 3rd week in May I am gone on business. I am in Kitsap county, let me know if you need anything or want me to check on anything on this side.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 12:40:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm game for bbq Sean, but the 16th is Easter, so that might limit some attendees from being available
View Quote
Good point.  Let's aim for the 15th.  Just need a centralized location with cover.  I've rented a park bbq area in Redmond for company functions, but that might be centralized enough.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Put me down for the 15th. I don't think I'll be able to make the lcr shoot, so I'd like to do to this.
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:18:09 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm stuck on the dry side until June.

Have fun though!  Does dolly still exist?
Link Posted: 3/24/2017 8:39:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Someone should bust out the questions, I don't have them anymore
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 2:36:53 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Someone should bust out the questions, I don't have them anymore
View Quote
The Questionnaire was revived in another thread, a few weeks ago....
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:43:07 PM EDT
[#41]
These?

Questions
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:56:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
These?

Questions
View Quote
Yes
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Well, can't get the 15 off, my replacement will be on vacation.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:37:32 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Well, can't get the 15 off, my replacement will be on vacation.
View Quote
Shitty.  Maybe something in the future.  I only got marginal interest anyway.

The current HTF is a bunch of limp dicks.  I throw out a plan to gather for some grilling and bullshitting and I only a tiny bit of interest.   I was even willing to do the work to get us a covered park area.   For the record, the HTF used to rally almost every weekend for shenanigans; shooting, gun shows, drinks, mocking DaBunny, etc.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Shitty.  Maybe something in the future.  I only got marginal interest anyway.

The current HTF is a bunch of limp dicks.  I throw out a plan to gather for some grilling and bullshitting and I only a tiny bit of interest.   I was even willing to do the work to get us a covered park area.   For the record, the HTF used to rally almost every weekend for shenanigans; shooting, gun shows, drinks, mocking DaBunny, etc.
View Quote
I hear that, I never made any as I was either busy or it was just to far to go, but now I wished I'd done one or two or more. Yea the currants are a bunch of limp dick girly men. Im hoping as more and more of the old guard are coming around more and more maybe something can be put together in may or June?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 4:52:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I hear that, I never made any as I was either busy or it was just to far to go, but now I wished I'd done one or two or more. Yea the currants are a bunch of limp dick girly men. Im hoping as more and more of the old guard are coming around more and more maybe something can be put together in may or June?
View Quote
Sounds good.  People may liven up once the weather improves.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:57:59 PM EDT
[#47]
SimpleIn...I didn't chime in as I'll be OOT the next couple weeks. But,end of April and much of May gives you a big window for getting Bobbitized. The teeners are limp dicks, I'll grant you that....
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
SimpleIn...I didn't chime in as I'll be OOT the next couple weeks. But,end of April and much of May gives you a big window for getting Bobbitized. The teeners are limp dicks, I'll grant you that....
View Quote
what Boobity said......right now I'm doing 6 hours a day of physical therapy getting ready to go back to work at that time in April.
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 2:21:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
Better to have a limp dick then a dusty old unused VAGINA!

That what you're looking for?
Link Posted: 3/31/2017 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Better to have a limp dick then a dusty old unused VAGINA!

That what you're looking for?
View Quote
Don't think we fit the teener slot. or maybe you have a slot I don't know.
Anyways.... I would love to get together, But mid may is a no go and just about all of July is a no go. Like I said I am in Poulsbo  Kitsap county (17 miles from Seattle via ferry) I am a veteran so I can look into getting some stuff on a base if we would like, but no firearms which sucks. I will help out as much as I can. Just let me know what I can do to help.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top