Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/18/2017 1:35:35 PM EDT
Hey anyone from the Spokane Area?  Im looking for new shooting buddies, camping, prepping, hunting, fishing, atv, off roading ect.
Link Posted: 2/18/2017 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you have to fill out the questionnaire first.

But I guess I probably need to do that as well.

Seriously though, I'm on the other side of the state now. I grew up in Spokane and would love to get back there in a heartbeat. But now that we have the new grandson, My wife ain't moving out of the area were in.
Link Posted: 2/20/2017 1:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Wife and I have been in Spokane Valley for 6ish years. We really like it. Check out Spokane Gun Trader for some local stuff...
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:40:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Not today ISIS....
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 2:13:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Some asshole driver from here drives a Toyota truck and likes to cut people off.

Just saying.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 1:17:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some asshole driver from here drives a Toyota truck and likes to cut people off.

Just saying.
View Quote

Not sure how this helps the OP, but what happened?  And where is here, it says you are from Mexico?
Link Posted: 2/28/2017 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not sure how this helps the OP, but what happened?  And where is here, it says you are from Mexico?
View Quote
You must be new around here...  

ETA:  
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 1:05:06 AM EDT
[#7]
New, no.  Please don't let the post count fool you.
Link Posted: 3/1/2017 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
New, no.  Please don't let the post count fool you.
View Quote
Then how do you not know Kolat?   
Link Posted: 3/2/2017 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Sarcasm doesn't work so well in forum posts if you don't put smiley faces in your posts.  Oops.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 12:16:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

I work in little Mexico, live in a farm town down south, and travel to spokane often.
Link Posted: 3/3/2017 2:40:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Its all good Kolat.  I drive a white Toyota truck, so I was going to give you some crap for calling out those of us that drive them if and when you replied to my post.
Link Posted: 3/4/2017 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sarcasm doesn't work so well in forum posts if you don't put smiley faces in your posts.  Oops.
View Quote
Original post edited to highlight sarchasm...  
Link Posted: 3/5/2017 2:30:22 AM EDT
[#13]
What's up Mr ATF Agent?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top