Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2017 5:20:21 PM EDT
Hi. From late morning, i was hanging back because of the unmarked burgundy Taurus 5.0 to your right.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I am on a hell of a dry spell for BFLs.  I spend upwards of 3 hours a day on the road in this hell hole and I can't remember the last time I saw one.    I have one on nearly every car we own.
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I need to get one on my truck.  are they available on the site here?
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 10:29:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, all of ours have been purchased from the site.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 12:20:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Cheers! Thanks for blurring my plate.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:11:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Cheers! Thanks for blurring my plate.
View Quote

Of course. Though truthfully the way I took the pic, the water on my windshield blurred all but the last number, but better safe than sorry.

ETA: The extremely deplorable sticker is nice.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:38:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I see a lot of trucks with AR15 window sized stickers on base, when I ask them their screen name on ARFcom most of them are
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 1:53:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I had one on my car before I sold it, and I have one on both of my motorcycle helmets. When I get a new vehicle I'll put one on it too. I also have one on my work truck.

In the last 8 years I spent in Southern California I saw only three BFLs. Since moving back up here i the middle of 2015, I've seen one, and that was on a vehicle with out of state plates, of course I drive a lot less now.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 2:38:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I have one on my truck window, and on the back of my Keystone Bullet Travel Trailer. I've seen maybe four or five around SE King County. I'm in enemy territory
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top