Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2017 4:45:46 PM EDT
Any good places around Kitsap county?  I picked up two pistols that are missing a significant amount of finish so I thought I would cerakote them.  

And how much should I be looking to spend to have a pistol done.  Thanks.

Thanks all.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 12:42:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 12:59:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Olympic is good to go! Theyre having a huge discount until end of the month. Got a,week to get your order in! I picked up my 300Blk AR they did, last week! Good price. Quick service. Great communication.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#4]
I talked to them on the phone yesterday and sounded like a great guy.  I'm going to send the two pistols down and get them done.  If I can figure out how i'll post pictures when I get them back.
Link Posted: 1/24/2017 9:10:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Great guy in Arlington/Smokey Point area, quality work and good prices (FFL too)
www.thegunpainter.com
[email protected]
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#6]
I had some work done by Olympic cerekote on an AR10, and I agree they are good to go.  Great quality, turn around time was exactly what they said it would be.  I highly recommend them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 5:45:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Kitsap? MAD Custom is in Bremerton and if it's important to you, they are factory certified by NIC Industries.
https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/resource/locator/?addr=Bremerton%2C%20WA%2098312%2C%20USA&place_id=ChIJia2XJEYxkFQR6r0FMj4m1is&applicator_id=10061
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 2:31:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had some work done by Olympic cerekote on an AR10, and I agree they are good to go.  Great quality, turn around time was exactly what they said it would be.  I highly recommend them.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 4:02:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kitsap? MAD Custom is in Bremerton and if it's important to you, they are factory certified by NIC Industries.
https://www.cerakoteguncoatings.com/resource/locator/?addr=Bremerton%2C%20WA%2098312%2C%20USA&place_id=ChIJia2XJEYxkFQR6r0FMj4m1is&applicator_id=10061
View Quote

Not to knock them, but I know of one place that they still have listed, that I know has changed owners and the new guy is not half as good as the original. Worst part is the new guy isn't listed, but it's still listed under the old owner and I know he's the new dealer/coater, so if that's one here in Washington how many others have changed or quit, I know of one guy who does it and isn't listed, he may not be a actual approved vendor but I've seen his work and it's stellar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top